= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Merry Xmas everyone

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
:p:D
Hey JB from what ive been researching and trying to read up about the Old Og cuts is that the 3 and 5 set fan leafs are an actual trait on some of the Og'z or nio?
I ask becuz the only time ive ever seen 3 leaf fans was on flowering plants like u just described?
Yup mostly 3 leafers and 5 leafers as they mature is an OG signature. Some go 7 as they mature as Rawman displayed. I get 7 leafers on the Louie but not on the TK or high octane.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

No rest for the wicked... I work even on Christmas Day... Just moved in, fresh dressed wit some new gear.. Geopot Beds will be rocking soon full of Ogeez...
The line up for this room will be ...Sfv, ghost, Louie, Tahoe, and the new og cut I got a couple months back being digging her so far.. Ill update this room when The real action sets in..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes its the M. And im gonna flip one to see how much space she's gonna demand, but one bed sounds good. Glad to see the new progress
Been working like crazy the past couple days, the new spot needed a lot of work... ;)...

M Cut shining, I haven't had my eye on her as much but she's looking rite up there like her mama..

Top Bottom