= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

My wish list for cuts. 91 SkunkVA, Hollywood Pure Kush, Irene Kush, Poison OG.
So close, yet so far on the 91, I had the Chem D cut but let her go. I have yet to try the Irene, but I hear she is old school dank!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Is the Hollywood Pure Kush the same one as the Topanga Canyon Pure Kush? I know the HPK is not related to suge PK, but the HPK could simply be the TCPK?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@TheCoolestMan I've heard they're one in the same as well. OG dominant w a hint of marshmellow. I've smoked 91 PK from MMRC and loved it. The have legend OG nuggs too under legendary 91 OG and pk the ripper for anyone in the valley

N

nightmarecreature

I think the Legend is a keeper. I would not keep the Valley or the Fire cut. I've had some good fire but it's just not good enough.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't really tried SFV or the OGR fire yet. But Legend is dank, ime the samples ive tried hit pretty hard

I think the Valley OG and SFV are two different cut. Here's the description from archive:
Our Old School OG Original "Kush" cutting from people that have been growing it in the San Fernando Valley since 1999. A true verified original cut. Likely One of the very few still left un-tainted and pure. Crossed with our Face/Off OG Bx1 Male this is a guaranteed winner!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I have both of these cuts.

topanga canyon pure kush is what most people call pk or just pure kush. we have a broadleaf kush ive had for ten years that has always been called pure kush so we place the topanga canyon in front to differentiate between the two. no question when growing, only problematic when describing.
tpk is the bookend to sfv. sfv is a lemon, tcpk is lime

N

nightmarecreature

I've had the Valley and SFV. They are good but not great. The Faceoff, BTY and TK blow them away. Space is a big concern for me and I have to narrow down my selections.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I've had the Valley and SFV. They are good but not great. The Faceoff, BTY and TK blow them away. Space is a big concern for me and I have to narrow down my selections.
Good to know. Do you have any pics of the finished nuggs? How did they differ smoke and growth wise? were all cuts you speak of acquired bug and pathogen free? Did you run tables side by side to compare?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter

For someone who never had the BTY, TK or Face off, the Valley SFV top notch cuts I guess. It's not everyone who own those 3 killer cut u mentioned. they are probably the must hoarded OG's lol...

I will kill two hookers for the TK and Face Off :)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
For someone who never had the BTY, TK or Face off, the Valley SFV top notch cuts I guess. It's not everyone who own those 3 killer cut u mentioned. they are probably the must hoarded OG's lol...

Don't kill em bro just have fun w them. Not worth stressing over. They'll get around like tahoe did. Pop them beans...I'm subbed

N

nightmarecreature

If you're in Cali. I can tell you exactly were to pick the Faceoff cut for the price of a Hot N Ready Pizza.

The Faceoff is not on lock anymore, some people need it because they are in pain, have cancer ect.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

The Calyxes beginning to swell.. Was looking at the frost on these girls thought I'd share some... ;)

OG

Top Bottom