= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas. This cut I received as just og kush. There was no name attached to it. A buddy I grew up with moved out west in 2006 and acquired this cut from someone he met. He talked to me all the time about it but had no idea what real og kush was at that time and figured he wasn't working with anything special. Me moved back to town about 6 months ago and offered her to me as he knew I lost most of my stable. IV only smoked a few bowls of it and it was grown by him in coco. IV grown the larry, sfv, 91 fire, ghost, true, louie, sac3, tahoe, and countless other og kush cuts and the only thing I can say it was similar to is what I got a half zip of as what was just called og kush. It's stronger smelling then any cut iv grown yet. Super lime, fuel, citrus explosion. The taste lingers around for what seems like damn need 10 minutes on your pallet. IV yet to grow her or see her in flower so I can't say how she really is when I run her this time in soil. I'm kinda excited about running her. Hope I can do her justice

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thanks fellas. This cut I received as just og kush. There was no name attached to it. A buddy I grew up with moved out west in 2006 and acquired this cut from someone he met. He talked to me all the time about it but had no idea what real og kush was at that time and figured he wasn't working with anything special. Me moved back to town about 6 months ago and offered her to me as he knew I lost most of my stable. IV only smoked a few bowls of it and it was grown by him in coco. IV grown the larry, sfv, 91 fire, ghost, true, louie, sac3, tahoe, and countless other og kush cuts and the only thing I can say it was similar to is what I got a half zip of as what was just called og kush. It's stronger smelling then any cut iv grown yet. Super lime, fuel, citrus explosion. The taste lingers around for what seems like damn need 10 minutes on your pallet. IV yet to grow her or see her in flower so I can't say how she really is when I run her this time in soil. I'm kinda excited about running her. Hope I can do her justice
Awesome have u ever grown the actual ECSD cut? I havent im digging ur descriptions tho sounds like some flame!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome have u ever grown the actual ECSD cut? I havent im digging ur descriptions tho sounds like some flame!
I got the ecsd cut from a member that used to be on the farm. From what i was told it was the real deal. Yielded massive colas. But it really wasn't fire when i grew it unless i had her dialed pretty solid. I had some killer runs with her and some not so solid so i ended up trashing her after i got all the Chem cuts as people out her liked the Chems better then the diesels. But ultimately I found out with people where I'm at like the og kush the best

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I got the ecsd cut from a member that used to be on the farm. From what i was told it was the real deal. Yielded massive colas. But it really wasn't fire when i grew it unless i had her dialed pretty solid. I had some killer runs with her and some not so solid so i ended up trashing her after i got all the Chem cuts as people out her liked the Chems better then the diesels. But ultimately I found out with people where I'm at like the og kush the best
Right on man only ask cuz im tryna track down a childhood favorite is all and been thinking its the Ecsd after some correspondence but after ur description it just kinda blew it wide open again man lol so who knows!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Ghost... @UNITEDGROOVES I believe there one and the same.. How are u liking the smoke?

View attachment 362478 View attachment 362479 View attachment 362480 View attachment 362481

Everything is looking fire homie.. Killin it as usual.. Yes bro the Ghost is flame, you gonna dig her.. its straight old school oge funk with everything you would want from an OG.... Its has Fuely Pine taste that lingers and on exhale you get hints of candish cologne OG funk along with the fuely pine. Hard to describe...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soserthc1 are you getting the buds or clones of the sfv, skywalker, true and faceoff
clones bro i wanna contribute here growing not showing off purchased buds , there are still some people around who spread the goods and not hoard them and i don't really like asking people for stuff but dude got at me , which is the way we should all be unless its something that is super elite but anyone should have access to these strains listed here as they been around awhile now just mho ...

N

nightmarecreature

Everything is looking fire homie.. Killin it as usual.. Yes bro the Ghost is flame, you gonna dig her.. its straight old school oge funk with everything you would want from an OG.... Its has Fuely Pine taste that lingers and on exhale you get hints of candish cologne OG funk along with the fuely pine. Hard to describe...

The smell and taste of the Ghost is very hard to beat. Potency wise the Ghost can be beat. Taste, smell, funk, I'm not sure.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

clones bro i wanna contribute here growing not showing off purchased buds , there are still some people around who spread the goods and not hoard them and i don't really like asking people for stuff but dude got at me , which is the way we should all be unless its something that is super elite but anyone should have access to these strains listed here as they been around awhile now just mho ...

Good thing you got a hold of some good clones so you can now grow your own fire

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Anyone heard or know of Crystal Og kush? A certain someone who put out a highly rated OG out there has the Crystal og and says it a old school. He says its really dank. He got it from a older crew that keep it on lock.

true grit

true grit

So i put this in POTM thread but mislabeled it...its actually Ghost OG cut.

DSCN3727

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@true grit Is this grown in super soil ? Killer bud bro, congrats.

Top Bottom