= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Dad

Dad

I just showed my mother inlaw(in her 50s) some true og and she says she remembers smoking the same(very similar) stuff when she was a teen out of reno area lol.

I wish i could get my hands on some dank bty, the stuff known as bty here in vegas is pulled early, thanks house of funk seed co. seems like the people with legit genetics around here dont know how to bring the best out

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's a pretty fat main Baba - nice! Do you usually run them untopped?
I usually top every single OG I grow, but I let that one plant go. Here are two different plants, both the same OGK topped for comparison.

IMG 4047
IMG 4048

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'll second DWD, keep the OGK that does best for you and the one you like the% flavor and high from the most. Who cares what the name of it is. This is my fav keeper OGK, It's called OG Kush.

View attachment 331466

100 % agree , I thought there was alot of og's all ready now i read this thread and there are more that i have never heard off.... joseph og juniper og ....etc .... i kinda get the feeling that people are growing whatever og they might be and naming different pheno's after whatever .... my cut is SoSer og ..... but i suppose if you get some hype behind the name it sells better but life would be much simpler if it was just og kush but not as fun hunting for something you prob all ready have i suppose. To me the fun is just seeing the pheno expression you get from any og/hybrid jmho

P

paulycali

The BTY will still pull more than most OGs and can be pulled at 7 weeks if money is your thing. I don't know another OG that can do all that.

OGs can yield if you top them right. Grown side by side, my Chem D yielded without any help. I'm just saying the average person gets a better yield from high yielding non OG strains.

My Og i posted a few posts back can do the same. Not saying it's better than the BTY but it's on the same track then. I get considerably high yields from her as well

Forget about all that mumbo jumbo i think what we all wanna know is if you brought home some cuts from the BTY garden :)

619ster

619ster

Haha anyone had the Michael Phelps OG, or OBama OG? Pauly you're near by, I know you've seen those? Lmfao all these renamed OG's it just gets funny!! My ARC cut is bomb as any of these OG's just more lemon candy flavor. I can call it Rock Candy OG :D But I'm not like that! Still curious about this Venom I'm sitting on. I guess it's just a San Diego cut cuz I've had it before, but don't see it mentioned online.

N

nightmarecreature

My Og i posted a few posts back can do the same. Not saying it's better than the BTY but it's on the same track then. I get considerably high yields from her as well

Forget about all that mumbo jumbo i think what we all wanna know is if you brought home some cuts from the BTY garden :)

Hell, no. I'm 220lbs and I would have ended up in a dumpster, wrapped in plastic!

N

nightmarecreature

Haha anyone had the Michael Phelps OG, or OBama OG? Pauly you're near by, I know you've seen those? Lmfao all these renamed OG's it just gets funny!! My ARC cut is bomb as any of these OG's just more lemon candy flavor. I can call it Rock Candy OG :D But I'm not like that! Still curious about this Venom I'm sitting on. I guess it's just a San Diego cut cuz I've had it before, but don't see it mentioned online.

I think its these dumb clubs renaming OGs more than growers.

The Venom OG is from Raredankness. The clone places that sell clones directly from seed are a rip off every time. I stay away from those places.

619ster

619ster

I think its these dumb clubs renaming OGs more than growers.

The Venom OG is from Raredankness. The clone places that sell clones directly from seed are a rip off every time. I stay away from those places.
Just looked it up and you seem to be correct. Although I think there's been a Venom cut longer than RD has been a seed co, although not doubting it could've still come from Moonshine Man. I don't have the cut just flowers. And yea it's def the clubs changing names, although growers do it too. I really can't stand places selling clones from non-original seed/clone myself. If I'm looking for Tahoe, I don't want no damn Cali Con stock clone! I can do my own seed hunting.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Best og is a tough question. Hands down there are definitely a handful that murder off most the others but once you get into that top shelf category of og cuts I dont think one is better then the other but more a preference kinda thing. Iv seen some og hybrids that werw better then oeiginal cuts. I have a white fire and iv smoke a few buddies differwnt whitw fire phenos I thought were better then the fire og. Baba has made some og hybrids iv smoked and ill say were better then most pure og cuts.

This is all speculation but id say there is a grip of original cuts (meaning different phenos) and the rest are seeds found feom bags of those phenos. I think the louie og is a bag seed. If you have grown it then you know it grows different bud styles then say the ghost. But most of the real original cuts all grow very very similar and look pretty similar. Babas og cut pictured above looks like thw fire cut to me that raskal grows. I think the legend and ghost and triangle though are definitely different cuts are somewhat similar.

My opinion....the real deal ghost, triangle, sfv, fire, legend, tahoe are all epic og cuts..... just depends on what you prefer in og....fuel dom or earthy dom or lemon dom. I can say I run more ghost and triangle then any other pure og cuts I have. So I guess those two are my current favorites.

N

nightmarecreature

Just looked it up and you seem to be correct. Although I think there's been a Venom cut longer than RD has been a seed co, although not doubting it could've still come from Moonshine Man. I don't have the cut just flowers.

I'm not sure if Venom OG was before RD but I do know that Medicann is selling clones called Venom OG from RD seed. I know there is a crap load of clone companies passing fake ass cuts. I tried to pick up the Poison OG asked if it was the clone only poison cut and they said yes. Once I get down there I hear all this talk about all their strains coming directly from moms grown from seed. I left and stuff like this happens to all of us. Healthy and bug free rarely happens. That label gets slapped on everything. It reminds me of the time I got the Hershey squirts from FRESH Chinese food.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I'm not sure if Venom OG was before RD but I do know that Medicann is selling clones called Venom OG from RD seed. I know there is a crap load of clone companies passing fake ass cuts. I tried to pick up the Poison OG asked if it was the clone only poison cut and they said yes. Once I get down there I hear all this talk about all their strains coming directly from moms grown from seed. I left and stuff like this happens to all of us. Healthy and bug free rarely happens. That label gets slapped on everything. It reminds me of the time I got the Hershey squirts from FRESH Chinese food.

619ster is correct.. I was getting venom buds as far back as 2005 from the South Gate area and i'm pretty sure RD as a company wasn't around back then, and I doubt it came from Moonshine.. This was back when OGs were still hard to come by and spread on the boards...

soserthc1

soserthc1

venom og (poison og * raredankness # 1) on my container its oil thou ....pretty potent , all i got for ya

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Here are a some veg shots of my OGs...

Tahoe Mom... About a year old that's been living in a 5x5 square pot & about to get cloned & replaced.... I try to replace my moms about every year.
IMG 1451

True... New mom to be, just transplanted from cups and topped a few days ago.
IMG 1463

Valley... New mom to be, after the transplant from cups and topped.. She is more stretchy then the other 2 once she gets going..
IMG 1469

N

nightmarecreature

Here are a some veg shots of my OGs...

Tahoe Mom... About a year old that's been living in a 5x5 square pot & about to get cloned & replaced.... I try to replace my moms about every year.
View attachment 331526

True... New mom to be, just transplanted from cups and topped a few days ago.
View attachment 331519

Valley... New mom to be, after the transplant from cups and topped.. She is more stretchy then the other 2 once she gets going..
View attachment 331522

Your Stardawg cut is really sick! I love extreme frost!

Top Bottom