= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up with these planetary strains... i dont here about them as much anymore....

619ster

619ster

Is Venom OG the same as Poison OG? Sitting on some very nice Venom right now. I used to get Mercury OG regularly and it really reminded me of Fire OG, while the Jupiter OG reminded me of SFV. I like my OG nice and sour/lemony, so I have always been a big fan of the SFV and Larry OG. But Fire OG def brings that pure dank piney taste, the name fits well. tried some bomb ass Diablo before too. For the most part though, it's like DWD said, I've had a great batch of each at some point that had me liking that cut better than the rest at the time.

stutter

stutter

I don't know WHY I keep torturing myself looking at budshots of dank ass OG kush. . . Nothing like that within 500 miles of me I am pretty damn sure.

if you want some seriously dank OG in seed form go check out Gage Green Genetics.

Charity OG, Blessings OG and in testing now is (King Louie XIII x Joseph OG)

There Joseph OG stud is epic and when combined with these OG cuts magic happens

soserthc1

soserthc1

What's amazing is all that's really needed is a little commonsense to see that most OGs today are either S-1s of other OG cuts or OG hybrids altogether! The OGs that are widely recognized as the first were the Ghost, Tahoe, Larry, Hell's Angel, XXX, and Private Reserve ..........the others to my knowledge came later and probably started from bagseeds found from buds of these originals! The SFV's been called an S1 of the Ghost ......of all the "originals" none have the red hairs like the Fire OG is known for, it's my belief the Fire OG is a Sour D x OG cross ........she's even finicky like the SD is too! After trying many the Ghost is still my favorite OG cut with the Tahoe and SFV coming in 2nd & 3rd!

I was thinking the exact same thing except I was not aware of the original one's and which came first . I have a botte of louie x111 and it says ghost og s1 right in it , but i would think myself also that most og's all came from a few strains s1's , i just didn't wanna throw the comment up here as I have not grown the large amount of og's some have. So I didn't wanna speak without facts or 1st hand knowledge ... good post s420

N

nightmarecreature

whats up with these planetary strains... i dont here about them as much anymore....

I going to try out the Jupiter OG, a friend gave it to me and told me it yields well and that its dank. I've seen the buds at clubs and the buds kinda looked like footballs.For some reason this strain seems to be priced higher than other bud, 60 an 1/8 is not uncommon. I never got a chance to smoke her though. I tried a few of the other planetary strains and they were just another watered down OG imo. I hear that Saturn and Jupiter are pretty good.

Kushwick

Kushwick

if you want some seriously dank OG in seed form go check out Gage Green Genetics.

Charity OG, Blessings OG and in testing now is (King Louie XIII x Joseph OG)

There Joseph OG stud is epic and when combined with these OG cuts magic happens
Ive grownn a couple of ggg crosses uusing the jo og male and to be totally honest i liked the tahoe,raskals og and larry from cali con reguular seed stock WAY better as far as potentcy goes. Onne thing i can say abouut ggg buds is they do look pretty.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's settled the BTY wins!

If I was allowed to bring a camera into the BTY grow I went to, all the votes would go to it. The problem with OGs is mainly the yield. The BTY is a dank OG and yields!

BTY FTW!
OG's pull 2+ a light consistently in many circles I know, never had a problem with yield with OG's. Only low yielders I've had trouble making yield were the Snow and the Lavy, but I figured them out and could hit respectable numbers with high plant counts. But, OG's are easy, the hardest thing with OG is the rooting and height, ime

N

nightmarecreature

OG's pull 2+ a light consistently in many circles I know, never had a problem with yield with OG's. Only low yielders I've had trouble making yield were the Snow and the Lavy, but I figured them out and could hit respectable numbers with high plant counts. But, OG's are easy, the hardest thing with OG is the rooting and height, ime

The BTY will still pull more than most OGs and can be pulled at 7 weeks if money is your thing. I don't know another OG that can do all that.

OGs can yield if you top them right. Grown side by side, my Chem D yielded without any help. I'm just saying the average person gets a better yield from high yielding non OG strains.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'll second DWD, keep the OGK that does best for you and the one you like the flavor and high from the most. Who cares what the name of it is. This is my fav keeper OGK, It's called OG Kush.

IMG 4054

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I'll second DWD, keep the OGK that does best for you and the one you like the flavor and high from the most. Who cares what the name of it is. This is my fav keeper OGK, It's called OG Kush.

View attachment 331466
That's a very nice cut baba geee.. U have her well dialed in and stacking sick bro..
I hear what u and dwd are saying, I just can't help it.. What flavor is she putting out baba?

I need the bty in my life or any of the above elites..and I sit here patiently waiting for one to get bestowed upon me.. Oh canna gods if u can hear meeee..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I'm not sure if the planetary strains are what they say to be.. IMO I think there a clubs made up name for an og s1 they received and has stuck since then... I couldn't imagine someone calling there legit cut Saturn, Jupiter and so on and so forth..

EVOKE

EVOKE

My boys bty was always called just OG kush until a few years back they never cared about putting a name on it.... the genetics of bty will always be a mystery... i really like Baba G's OG kush shes a beauty... the bty stretches a lot for my liking but she can hold her own taste, smell and yeild.... i had smoke some really good King Louie a few years back but i could never find a good cut of her.... out of all the planetary strains i like the mars og...

Top Bottom