= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
in my opinion i think the loompas headband edges it out just because the intial sativa high hits you hard before it puts you to sleep lol

I agree w this fully . I've smoked and worked 6 of the plants in this poll and the underdog has won every blind test we ve done . Not to mention that it's one of the only strains I've found that u don't build a tolerance to.

Venom818

Venom818

I agree w this fully . I've smoked and worked 6 of the plants in this poll and the underdog has won every blind test we ve done . Not to mention that it's one of the only strains I've found that u don't build a tolerance to.

my fav to date I as well have grown a couple on that list but only 2 made the cut ,loompas hb and triangle kush everything else got trashed lol.
those last pics i posted are the loompas hb not as nice as yours but she pulls good weight and hits like a dump truck

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

How come we never hear of the loompa farms og we always hear of the loompas headband? Is it not on the same page has the LHB?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@justblazen so I was right then :) The color of the leaf put me on the way, same kind of black green I see in Face Off grows...

Top Bottom