= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@justblazen U going to blaze out them face off ahah, seems like there's another Face Off cut in SD, how many are they? But they will be more now with the bx2 release.

Shamus

Shamus

Animal and friends 029

Hella angel 018

Hella angel 063

Hella angel 116

Hella angel 128

Pandemonium 081

Three titties 058

Three titties 065

Three titties 062

Last edited by a moderator:
Venom818

Venom818

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well I enjoy this thread so i'll make a contribution this is a S1 of ARC and its got Tahoe og in it at least and its a lot frostier than its mom and had no herm issue at all. Only down fall was a fairly small yield
IMG 0024

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn that joint is full from paper end to other end , don't think he could of squeeze anymore weed in there , now that is a joint right there ....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

damn that joint is full from paper end to other end , don't think he could of squeeze anymore weed in there , now that is a joint right there ....
Took us about and hr and some change to kill it between us two.. She was serious, not sure what mixture it was but I believe he said Larry og and OG Master (not the common bubba ish master, straight og goodness master circa 2000-2003). This guy has the sickest master I've seen to date kind of resembles the raskal fire cut that has been posted by a couple farmers on here..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Took us about and hr and some change to kill it between us two.. She was serious, not sure what mixture it was but I believe he said Larry og and OG Master (not the common bubba ish master, straight og goodness master circa 2000-2003). This guy has the sickest master I've seen to date kind of resembles the raskal fire cut that has been posted by a couple farmers on here..
Damn 2 of you finished that thing must of been a zombie night for sure about to go zone out myself think i will roll a extra big joint now.. Love the master high but its some Trinity for me tonight

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

hell bro, I'd toss dutch in the truck and head out just to hit some of that with yas...nothin better than smoking with another kind soul discussing the necessities of life...
If ur ever around the west coast I'll have a joint rolled for u @boo .. Things that are discussed by like minded people indeed... ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
If that's that same Master from Mike....shit is super potent OG. My little brother used nag me about geting that cut but shit was super locked down. Dude paid a lot to get it. Damn how I miss those flowers

N

nightmarecreature

Yes sir, I keep hearing its Danker than Docs cut. Only one way to fInd out. Need to have an OG farmer sesh in about 10 weeks

I'm not sure if anyone really knows if it's better than Docs. Docs cut is harder to get. I'm sure we will all find out soon.

To the other person, two Faceoff OGs and now seeds.

The Ghost OG should have really been on this list. OG with ginger ale is sexy !

The True OG is pretty good but there are two or three different Trues, I've seen it spelled Tru also.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

i haven't read the whole thread , so if this is a double post my bad.
i just came across this and thought it interesting , don't know if its the truth.
" OG Kush:

"In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to ****(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 **** sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. **** sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. **** sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it. Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog. Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush."

Lineage:ChemDawg x [ Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]

Info on the differnt kutz of OG Kush:

Tahoe= cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.

-Larry= The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from

-SFV= There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve

-Ghost= This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.

-Tripple OG= This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.

-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.

-P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G= Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Apothecary = O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999

-Diablo= This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley

-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal

-HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

-Poison OG=Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96

-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara"

N

nightmarecreature

Anyone know of any OG's, which are most likely going to be a hybrid, that taste like Sour Diesel?

I wanted AJ's Sour Diesel but the damn thing goes 12 weeks, too long for me.

Top Bottom