= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

I reuse my coco. I have even reused my coco after using shooting powder without an issue. I do try and rinse it well after harvest.

Too much kelp can cause lockout. At least it's happen to me but that was a non OG.

L

Luk E Bag

I have the BTY recipe but it's a secret. It's a GH recipe and I use H&G nutes but I think I can make a conversion. No one is going to give that out, sorry. Once the BTY gets around, many people are going to toss her.lol Without figuring out how to dial in the BTY will not fill out and grow immature looking buds. This cut was hoarded by one person for over 10 years for a reason. A cut is only really on lock if you're the only person that has it. The BTY is the biggest money making OG that I have personally witnessed. I'm talking about the HD BTY, not the SD BTY, which I think at the moment are totally a different cut with the same name.
I kno I'm kinda trolling here but oh well. I've never heard of a nutrient recipe being secret but the recent BTY entered at the HTCC was actually grown in Hesperia and grown with some advanced package from Aurora nutes as far as what I was told. No disrespect I know you know you're shit but a lot of cuts are identical clones passed around then someone makes up a name to make it "exclusive"..which I'm sure you know. As for the BTY: I hate to burst your bubble but the BTY is not a cut; its the tahoe, just as CDUB's face off og is the soul assassin#1 which is the old school sfv crossed with a bg cindy 99 pineapple pheno. The soul assassin #2 is a sfvxhash plant and the soul assassin# 3 is a sfvxmendo purps....pretty much identical to swerves blackwater. Respect to the Hesperia crew and their BTY. Its an amazing job they've done and a friends dispensary entered it along with the adub for HTCC 2013. They both tested supposedly over 30% thc...which is debatable if that's even possible.
The adub is from San Diego and I'm sure there is a "bty" cut being grown there too but they are one and the same. The BTY is Subrobs cut of Tahoe. As far as cut origins the Hesperia crew, Big Bear crew and San Diego's finest are all connected through subrob, greyskull and a couple other dudes that I'm not sure of their icmag names. People from connected crews seem to all grow the same cuts. Everyone in the valley grows the louie, sfv,or $100 and all the Venice/Malibu kids grow "private reserve," "poison," and "xxx."
Both face-off and bty are amazing...Wahtever they are I'd pick them over almost any cut other than the original SFV that led to the s1 made famous by Rascal. I call it Uncle D's cut but it goes around as the $20,000 1996 og cut as far as valley dispensaries know. All old school valley dispensaries want flowers from it or the Granada Hills cut. All these clones are out here locally in Ca. Go get a clone only tahoe from Progressive options..do it we'll, and you'll have BTY. Its harder to get SAC#1 but its out there too. If not CDUB has a shady buddy on craigslist trying to sell beat up clones of the face off in coco under cfls for $100 a clone. I can't believe I responded to a c-list ad but I'm not trying to go through B to get a cut. I called the guy a POS for charging too much and said I had better cuts anyways through our email. It took about 45 minutes for Caleb to email standing up for his cut...lol.
And theres some dank og's out there in seed right now too..

COtahoe
Scottsog
Reactions: 313
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I kno I'm kinda trolling here but oh well. I've never heard of a nutrient recipe being secret but the recent BTY entered at the HTCC was actually grown in Hesperia and grown with some advanced package from Aurora nutes as far as what I was told. No disrespect I know you know you're shit but a lot of cuts are identical clones passed around then someone makes up a name to make it "exclusive"..which I'm sure you know. As for the BTY: I hate to burst your bubble but the BTY is not a cut; its the tahoe, just as CDUB's face off og is the soul assassin#1 which is the old school sfv crossed with a bg cindy 99 pineapple pheno. The soul assassin #2 is a sfvxhash plant and the soul assassin# 3 is a sfvxmendo purps....pretty much identical to swerves blackwater. Respect to the Hesperia crew and their BTY. Its an amazing job they've done and a friends dispensary entered it along with the adub for HTCC 2013. They both tested supposedly over 30% thc...which is debatable if that's even possible.
The adub is from San Diego and I'm sure there is a "bty" cut being grown there too but they are one and the same. The BTY is Subrobs cut of Tahoe. As far as cut origins the Hesperia crew, Big Bear crew and San Diego's finest are all connected through subrob, greyskull and a couple other dudes that I'm not sure of their icmag names. People from connected crews seem to all grow the same cuts. Everyone in the valley grows the louie, sfv,or $100 and all the Venice/Malibu kids grow "private reserve," "poison," and "xxx."
Both face-off and bty are amazing...Wahtever they are I'd pick them over almost any cut other than the original SFV that led to the s1 made famous by Rascal. I call it Uncle D's cut but it goes around as the $20,000 1996 og cut as far as valley dispensaries know. All old school valley dispensaries want flowers from it or the Granada Hills cut. All these clones are out here locally in Ca. Go get a clone only tahoe from Progressive options..do it we'll, and you'll have BTY. Its harder to get SAC#1 but its out there too. If not CDUB has a shady buddy on craigslist trying to sell beat up clones of the face off in coco under cfls for $100 a clone. I can't believe I responded to a c-list ad but I'm not trying to go through B to get a cut. I called the guy a POS for charging too much and said I had better cuts anyways through our email. It took about 45 minutes for Caleb to email standing up for his cut...lol.
I'll tell u this.....POs Tahoe is not the BTY. I have homies growing that BTY and I've grown about 20 strains from PO and none have stayed in the stable. bty yields way more than POs Cali connect Tahoe they give out that's for sure....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Trolling?..You mean diluting the game? Keep it concentrated and dont spread shit your homies "in the kno"say. Scotts og? Shits alright but watered down imo. Anyways back to some real info guys.

N

nightmarecreature

I don't know where you are getting that info but the BTY is NOT the Tahoe. Many of us on here have grown the original Tahoe and the BTY is different. It's possible the BTY could be an S1 of the Tahoe, its most likely an S1 of something.

The CDUB Faceoff is also not the SAC#1! I've grown the SAC#1 and I did not like it. They are not the same cut either.

CDUBs friend vegges under T5's NOT CFLs. If its the same guy, his clones are nice from all the ones I've seen. He did sell some clones on CL but he got in trouble and no longer does that.

The Hesperia Crew has the BTY S1, that info came from a reliable source. It was found in BTY bag seed. The BTY S1 is just being called BTY and its rampant. The original BTY would have to be verified by Subrob or Smoketrees, someone who has been working the cut for awhile.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Trolling?..You mean diluting the game? Keep it concentrated and dont spread shit your homies "in the kno"say. Scotts og? Shits alright but watered down imo. Anyways back to some real info guys.
lol.. What he said ^^^^.. Grown a couple fake tahoes in my day, and my current cut puts them to shame.. POs cuts aren't what there said to be and would hate to say there legit cuts..
You can reuse with perlite just messier and perlite can make coco dry out a little fast but if your on your watering it will be a benefit..

I reuse if i have a good harv; new coco if any issues pop up in flower..

A good method i found is let rootball get pretty dry then cut base of plant so there is a stalk left you can use as a handle,,then put rootball in a contractor bag while holding stalk and start working it knocking the coco out the rootball..eventually u will have the rootball separated neatly from the coco. I dont sift the tiny roots left in i just pour it out of teh contractor bag back into the pot..With beds i would do it same just cut it up maybe and pull out chunks for each plant (9 plants cut out 9 rootballs)

Water in new transplants with regular-fuller strength nutes with added calcium nitrate and cannazyme or hygrozyme

Also might wanna go easy on kelp in coco as coco has lots of K being released 24/7

hope this helps
thanks for the info.. I go really like with the kelp but the girls have been digging it..

Here's some veg shot of the girls..

N

nightmarecreature

I don't know how many times I have said this but the PO Tahoe is not the original clone. Want to know the real reason? Because the real Tahoe has lost its vigor and its a bitch to root. A clone company that's in it for the money is not going to waste three weeks for it to root.

About a year ago, I asked Swerve if they had the Tahoe. He said it was a Cali Connect bean that best represented the original Tahoe.This was also confirmed by a PO employee. Same thing with their Fire OG.

The PO Tahoe is a molested Swerve creation. It's dank, but its not the old school Tahoe.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Yeah I have some very mixed feelings about P.O. haha

A couple years back i picked up a bunch of "clone onlyS" ..This was right around the time pnc got shutdown, the weekend after...

All my cuts came in rockwool cubes.>>(tahoe, chem d, blackberry kush, something else og i cant remember) The blackberry was the only one legit..the others were hempy duds, no trics.. i dunno if they have a broadmite toxicity residuals or what..

But i got very lucky that day..got louis cut as well, and as a freebie no less, but it was in a rapid rooter and way healthier than the clones they were sellin. Compared to the others i got it was very vigorous from the get go and chron end product. ended up being the only cut i kept.

I think it must have been from the vendor who was hookin up pnc cuz i remember the louis became available to public right around that time in socal

N

nightmarecreature

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Did Loompa's Headband hermie on him? Looks like some nanners. Your Wifi keeper cut visually looks the best out of those. :)

Lol not sure how you can get that from the pic posted but to answer your question there was no nanners on any of those pics.. My wifi keeper is good, but I have a liking for the k.wifi, and especially have a liking to the loompas headband... The white was kill the first bowl I smoked of her really knocked me out, was some dialed ass smoke... Thanks for the sesh homie.. :cigar:

Reactions: 313
stutter

stutter

Lol not sure how you can get that from the pic posted but to answer your question there was no nanners on any of those pics.. My wifi keeper is good, but I have a liking for the k.wifi, and especially have a liking to the loompas headband... The white was kill the first bowl I smoked of her really knocked me out, was some dialed ass smoke... Thanks for the sesh homie.. :cigar:

i think you better send some of that shit hermie headband over to me friend, i will make sure it is disposed of in the correct fashion :)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I would but in sure that batch is being disposed of as we speak.. Probably won't have any more of nanner weed.. Lol.. Jk... ;)

Top Bottom