= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
S

smoketrees

I kno I'm kinda trolling here but oh well. I've never heard of a nutrient recipe being secret but the recent BTY entered at the HTCC was actually grown in Hesperia and grown with some advanced package from Aurora nutes as far as what I was told. No disrespect I know you know you're shit but a lot of cuts are identical clones passed around then someone makes up a name to make it "exclusive"..which I'm sure you know. As for the BTY: I hate to burst your bubble but the BTY is not a cut; its the tahoe, just as CDUB's face off og is the soul assassin#1 which is the old school sfv crossed with a bg cindy 99 pineapple pheno. The soul assassin #2 is a sfvxhash plant and the soul assassin# 3 is a sfvxmendo purps....pretty much identical to swerves blackwater. Respect to the Hesperia crew and their BTY. Its an amazing job they've done and a friends dispensary entered it along with the adub for HTCC 2013. They both tested supposedly over 30% thc...which is debatable if that's even possible.
The adub is from San Diego and I'm sure there is a "bty" cut being grown there too but they are one and the same. The BTY is Subrobs cut of Tahoe. As far as cut origins the Hesperia crew, Big Bear crew and San Diego's finest are all connected through subrob, greyskull and a couple other dudes that I'm not sure of their icmag names. People from connected crews seem to all grow the same cuts. Everyone in the valley grows the louie, sfv,or $100 and all the Venice/Malibu kids grow "private reserve," "poison," and "xxx."
Both face-off and bty are amazing...Wahtever they are I'd pick them over almost any cut other than the original SFV that led to the s1 made famous by Rascal. I call it Uncle D's cut but it goes around as the $20,000 1996 og cut as far as valley dispensaries know. All old school valley dispensaries want flowers from it or the Granada Hills cut. All these clones are out here locally in Ca. Go get a clone only tahoe from Progressive options..do it we'll, and you'll have BTY. Its harder to get SAC#1 but its out there too. If not CDUB has a shady buddy on craigslist trying to sell beat up clones of the face off in coco under cfls for $100 a clone. I can't believe I responded to a c-list ad but I'm not trying to go through B to get a cut. I called the guy a POS for charging too much and said I had better cuts anyways through our email. It took about 45 minutes for Caleb to email standing up for his cut...lol.
And theres some dank og's out there in seed right now too..

sorry to bump this, but oh my is this wayyy too funny.
Bro really?
Im good friends with subrob, greyskull, the grower of those HTCC entries of adub and bty you mentioned....
BTY is most definitely not the tahoe. like really dude? cmon now, that is just laughable. HAHAHA "subrobs cut of tahoe" i cant wait to tell sub about this, hahaha.
Adub was bred in san diego yes, but the actual adub pheno/ cut was selected in orange county/riverside.

anyways stop spreading second hand misinformation

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

max yeild shows are so fun all the free hydro swag..you came up on the r.e. !

hey eos did mad farmer have any new products? in particular their calcium supplement?

ur louie lookin flamed up!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

max yeild shows are so fun all the free hydro swag..you came up on the r.e. !

hey eos did mad farmer have any new products? in particular their calcium supplement?

ur louie lookin flamed up!
Not that I remember they just had a few bottles but I got the rep's card he said he would send anything I wanted to try out.. I've seen it in ads that's about it tho, is it better than calimagic or calmag plus?

They had there detox, there silica (looks good at 8% silica),nuts fulvic, there vitamin b1, Moab,cloning gel, and ph adjusters..

N

nightmarecreature

Damn! That's a mad hookup! The Roots Excel is some magic!

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Not that I remember they just had a few bottles but I got the rep's card he said he would send anything I wanted to try out.. I've seen it in ads that's about it tho, is it better than calimagic or calmag plus?

They had there detox, there silica (looks good at 8% silica),nuts fulvic, there vitamin b1, Moab,cloning gel, and ph adjusters..

hmm i wonder when they are going to get that product on store shelves..

I think it could be better than calmg+ or calimag..if your only looking to boost calcium, not mg (which competes for binding sites with calcium in a coc0 medium) or N.

im currently using the calplex, which is only 3%calcium carbonate and it usually works pretty good, but my 2gallon jug is getting alot of hard chunks rolling around in it so im thinking it may be losing effectivness. Plus calplex is a mocha-black product that smells like chocolatey coffee..I'm thinking the mad farmer organical is likely odorless and cleaner, hopefully doesnt fall out of suspension like calplex, and i can use half as much ml's with the same results. Plus calplex is discontinued now and i only have 5 gallons left. So im very interested in MF's product, there's not many straight calcarb products available to the hydro industry..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

High Octane OG

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
How the hell is Fire OG winning this pole???? Every OG on the list is better than it....

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
again, I know this is strictly an OGkush thread, but since I know a lot of you Cali heads are here watching the thread I'm interested in knowing if my old strain mint bubbakush or the MBK is still out there.. how to try to dig out from the old boards, ICmag and CW to see if there is any remnants of her pics still up there...

This cut was found out of about 40 or so beans way back circa 2004 when cbay was around.. Orgnkid threw me a few packs of his bubbakush beans, and out of the females found, there was one that really shined... this was something seriously special.. yeild not great, but when dialed in it yielded about 1.5 to 2zips p/p... with cO2 yielded thick chunky minty bk nugs that just stunk of that telltale coffee kush goodness.. this was on par with the best kush i've ever smoked and was pretty much only for headstash. This is why I assume most of the people out west who were gifted this one tossed it for a better yielding BK.. the taste and high were the real best part of this herb, its bag appeal too was something else, very similar to EOS' post of the Louie XIII, it had layers and layers or crystals and dark red hairs, contrasted by a minty/pasty lime green colored leaves and calyxs.. wow, miss her a lot, and would love to see her back in the stable to work her into a new line soon... any info will be appreciated!!

anyways. back to the BEST OGKUSH Clone only !!!

Top Bottom