= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
merko

merko

My worthless opinion is,: Loompa farms wouldent be back on "the forums".. Unless there's a bean drop in the near future..

merko

merko

Nah it is out there fosho ive been offered the cut didnt know it was so locked down, didnt know alot of these cuts where so locked down when till i came to this site... Spot on flowering pix to the flower pix Oompah posted tho..
Guess u just gotta know someone in the band lol ;)
Worthless opinion #2
I believe back on cW Loompa spread his headband..hence the name Loompa headband..like Katsu bubba..overlordOG, I believe that's his guarded one..

merko

merko

Larry, sweetie pie, 100$OG

tweedy

tweedy

What's the story on how the cut was leaked? I know for a fact that LH is out there, not many people have her but she is in a few peeps gardens.

Was it stolen like GSC?
I've heard the 7K tray story for the clones. Not sure if it's true but I wouldn't doubt it. It was gifted to him (Loompa) in the first place (which I need to hear from him where exactly, I NEED to know whether or not it was at Rainbow Farms) and he is a very giving guy so I wouldn't doubt he'd "release" it for a reasonable price. Not going to sell gold for copper's price but I don't think he really believes in hoarding as evident in his relationships he builds with folks like Oom Pah Pah and other gardeners. He trusts people, just has probably gotten fucked over a few too many times because of the greed factor in the industry to trust a LOT of people :)

I admittedly have a bit of a hard on for Loompa Farms and have for a long time, I live up in Washington and I've only had the pleasure of sampling wares here and there, but seriously, the respect that these people have for the plant is astonishing and quite frankly I would support them over most local farmers, regardless of whether or not it meant a bigger carbon footprint, :)

I respect the shit out of that bud though. It's glorious. Although I will admit I actually like Miami White AND their OG I had a few years back better. Sacrilegious I know but I can't lie, I liked the buds better.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

That tray has
-Skywalker
-Face off
-Sfv
-Larry
-Ghost
-Louie xiii
And topanga pk
Looks like all the same cuts are going around, wonder where everyone's getting the dank... Congrats nice scores, best of luck to u let us know what u think when u get a chances..

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Most of the cuts i have came from way up north from a guy whos had them for a long time. The faceoff and ghost are the only 2 that came from so-cal.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@loompa to many wack ass growers/pollen chuckers tryn to take credit for his work/name (Headband) so he changed the name same cut one grown in soil and the other in hydro... loopma is on another level a true mutha fuckn breeder... when i found out his gear was avaliable in socal i jump in my car and i was on my mission... even got me a 1/2 zip of triangle even tho i had jars and jars full of my own herb... i even posted and spreaded the word to other peeps here on the farm... cuts are on lock bcuz dumdass pollen chuckers cross everything under the sun and water down these true elite strains... true breeders preserve these genetics.... thats why this shit is all fucked up changing names of strains and losing the ture origin of the strain... for example how many headbands are there out there.... 818 707 206 702 321 abc....

Venom818

Venom818

Loompa's Headband looks DAF!
I heard he entered it in the SF CC and it didn't even place. That dank and it didn't even place 3rd. It just goes to show how worthless those cups really are when determining good smoke. I'm not hating though because the Cups are badass for seeds, kicking it, meeting people and sampling.

yeah ,all those cups are rigged .

Venom818

Venom818

From my understanding it's one of the tightest held cuts... Not many have been given the Chance, or will be given that chance.. She's been on my wish list for a good minute...loompas farms Is here now so make sure u scoop up then gems... I got yeties and og squared sitting for a special occasion ;)

I need those get popping lol

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@loompa to many wack ass growers/pollen chuckers tryn to take credit for his work/name (Headband) so he changed the name same cut one grown in soil and the other in hydro... loopma is on another level a true mutha fuckn breeder... when i found out his gear was avaliable in socal i jump in my car and i was on my mission... even got me a 1/2 zip of triangle even tho i had jars and jars full of my own herb... i even posted and spreaded the word to other peeps here on the farm... cuts are on lock bcuz dumdass pollen chuckers cross everything under the sun and water down these true elite strains... true breeders preserve these genetics.... thats why this shit is all fucked up changing names of strains and losing the ture origin of the strain... for example how many headbands are there out there.... 818 707 206 702 321 abc....

Underdog og and overlord og aka loompas headband. Soil and hydro same cut :)

N

nightmarecreature

That tray has
-Skywalker
-Face off
-Sfv
-Larry
-Ghost
-Louie xiii
And topanga pk

How's the 818 headband? I'm not a fan of the SFV or Louie but the other cuts are gems. Nice score on the HPK! Which Skywalker cut are you running? I swear to god, the Skywalker cut I'm running was harder to get than any other cut! Too many bullshit Skywalker cuts, everything crossed, S1 is named Skywalker. You'll know when you get the real one because it's very Sativa and it always stays Sativa looking.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

The 818 I have is not the 818 headband from CC, its the 818 Og. I got the sativa skywalker, the dude said its the most sativa leaning og compared to the other cuts I have. Yea it took me a LONG time to track it down, most everyone i would call on it said it was from a seed company and others would descride it as indica growth wise.

N

nightmarecreature

The 818 I have is not the 818 headband from CC, its the 818 Og. I got the sativa skywalker, the dude said its the most sativa leaning og compared to the other cuts I have. Yea it took me a LONG time to track it down, most everyone i would call on it said it was from a seed company and others would descride it as indica growth wise.
There's a clone only 818 Headband. It's not the CC Headband. Same thing with the Tahoe clone only and CC Tahoe. I hate that Swerve has added to the confusion. I grew his stuff once and I got hermies, auto flower and some mutant dank. I have never tried 818 OG.

It sounds like you got the right Skywalker, it's very Sativa. Some Sativas hit harder than some Indicas, it's weird how that works.

What's up with the $100 OG? Is it another watered down OG?

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I didnt even know there was a clone only headband, thats interesting. I dont know why swerve did that in the 1st place my guess is to take advantage of them fame of the real og cuts.

I heard of the $100 og being the same as another cut but cant remember where i read it.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

yeah and whats the deal apothecary genetics do people just not give a shit and will buy anything this company is using cali connections pictures lololololol to push seeds with the same names as real cuts why is this still happening

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Wow look at this thread 85 pages and 1682 mesg's and still growing. Very cool thread thanks EOS for creating it and everyone thats contributed info

Thanks, was thinking the farm has a lot of quality info, just wanted to add more.. U know, pay dues...

And with that being said whats an OG Thread without pictures of OGeezzz..

On with the show... Anyone want to start it off? I have a few I will share.. ;)

Top Bottom