= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Sesh ready late ass night working.. Cheers..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Awesome bro i was hopeing it was that man everythings looking diggity dank man day in day out! Keep up the good work man!
Ive been meaning to ask u on the canopy! I notice the knots in some of ur ur but cant quite make it out but id like to know exactly where u are squeezeing or popping those stems?
Could u take a look at this pic plz and point it out i know ur doing it to impede verticle growth i just like to know exactly where ur popping them once u get ur desired hieght? If u dont mind id really apprechiate it!
View attachment 376399
Not sure what u mean as knots, i think the knots ur noticing are all the side branches that weren't getting any love got cleared..
but as far as super cropping I try and do as much as I can with out causing to much damage that the branch will be impeded to grow further... I spread them as to make an opening in the center so the middle shoots and side branches are able to catch up and full in the canopy.. So yes super crop in all those locations and further down to if possible..
The lower u go the better u can get the side branches/nodes to build and promote more mains in ur canopy.. If that makes any sense..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Popped a grip if Motorbreath along while back and this was a really nice Sfv dom pheno finishing up from that seed run ... she had a candy like fruity kush smell and flavor that was dope but I ended up keeping a different pheno in the end, I was looking for that rotten fuely og funk and that's what my #15 keeper has to it like no other ... Can't find any pics of her from that run tho ... Now that I look back I wish I would have kept this cut in the pic around for a few more whirls b4 I shit canned it but oh well ... There's many more killers out there to be found !!! ;)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

So I'll start off with a few Ogeez that Im currently running... I was gifted the true, Louie , high octane, and Tahoe...I have a couple others that I'm going to test run in the coming months hopefully sooner than later...

This pics were taken on day 36

High Octane OG
View attachment 330369
Fuely og funk wih slight pine undertones , medium to high stretcher, quick flower time 56-63 days ( I take her to day 70) Very nice structure , has nice branch development an really sites up..close node spacing.. Medium to high yielder.

True OG
View attachment 330370
Lemony og flavor, medium stretch,flower time 63-70 days, nice structure, really sites up with very good branch work, would do well in a bed or sog.. Close node spacing.. Medium to high yeilder

Louie XIII OG
View attachment 330371
View attachment 330372
Traditional OG fuel/ gas flavor with pine undertones , high stretcher, flower time 63-70 days, really lanky og Structure, need training to help produce tighter node spacing, otherwise node spacing is far apart. really can branch up as well..medium yielder to high yielder

Tahoe OG
View attachment 330373
View attachment 330374
Lemon Earthy with slight Pine undertones, high stretch, flower time 63-70 days, really lanky og structure, also a must to train, really responds well to topping, lst, and super cropping.. Can be far apart but with training you can tighten it up, really sites up aswell. medium to high yeilder.

OG
View attachment 330375
This one is claimed to be a tightly held og, this is yet to be determined. Will post info if she's the really deal, but for the mean while ill post her up...

This is hopefully only the start, lets see your Ogeez farmers... Thanks to all in advance for share the knowledge and info..

Nice collection of OGs ya got

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Latest posts

Top Bottom