= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
View attachment 379249 View attachment 379250 View attachment 379252 And some canopy shots of the beast mode girls..
It's a little cramped but can't have enough OG in my life.. @justblazen call me the magic man, no u see me , and now u don't.. Lol.. ;)
haha this guy, get over yourself homie. Yeah them chicas look like there filling in nicely bro. Beds + OG=the bizzness. See you in a few weeks so we can sample all the flavors and vote for the winners. I know we have OG cuts that outshine the HO now, but she stays around for breeding purposes just not in full flower rotation. You're Tahoe is doing pretty well this run, and is beating a few of them out, but that faceoff is smelling nice and so is the TK. That S1 got the boot, and "L" stretched hard on me. EOS Wifi E cut is also an elite in my book. I'll some pics up this weekend. What day are you on? I think we began flowering at the same time right? 2 weeks into Jan...?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

haha this guy, get over yourself homie. Yeah them chicas look like there filling in nicely bro. Beds + OG=the bizzness. See you in a few weeks so we can sample all the flavors and vote for the winners. I know we have OG cuts that outshine the HO now, but she stays around for breeding purposes just not in full flower rotation. You're Tahoe is doing pretty well this run, and is beating a few of them out, but that faceoff is smelling nice and so is the TK. That S1 got the boot, and "L" stretched hard on me. EOS Wifi E cut is also an elite in my book. I'll some pics up this weekend. What day are you on? I think we began flowering at the same time right? 2 weeks into Jan...?

Lol.. Just had to share wit u some beastly girl.. Haha...
The Tahoe is no slacker in my book, she holds her own nicely.. The HO is special just the same, u make her shine nicely...

Can't wait to try some of the rest..

The "E" cut competes nicely with the rest of the phenos that have been found.. Chunky nugs, bag appeal, heavy heavy yielder, and the high to back it up..

That was day 30 I believe start of week 5... I'm trying something new out, so we'll see how it goes.. :cigar:

N

nightmarecreature

I'm glad the Faceoff is making it's rounds! I've had it since 2010. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about it's potency. As far as taste a few people don't like it. I've heard dirty gym socks, plastic and a few other weird things.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol.. Just had to share wit u some beastly girl.. Haha...
The Tahoe is no slacker in my book, she holds her own nicely.. The HO is special just the same, u make her shine nicely...

Can't wait to try some of the rest..

The "E" cut competes nicely with the rest of the phenos that have been found.. Chunky nugs, bag appeal, heavy heavy yielder, and the high to back it up..

That was day 30 I believe start of week 5... I'm trying something new out, so we'll see how it goes.. :cigar:
i was just messing with you my boy. Keep killing them OG's like always. Can't wait to see what the new strategy brings for you.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Chillin with @rawman last night watching the UFC and took a stroll through his beautiful garden and snapped some pics of the TK before she gets whacked @63 day'z she's got that putrid rotten fuely sour bite to her and killer trich and oil production mmm mm mm nasty girl !!! We were gettin blown on some 50 day tk nugs that he pulled that were killer !! Tasty chit mane !!!

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

TK means triangle Kush not Tahoe then? the Tahoe s1 I have growing I hear is easier to grow than the Tahoe itself!?the potencys a little less but the yield is a bit more

Nice pics ;)

(Lol I'm watching UFC at the moment,,jacare s just finished ;)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC05852
DSC05853
DSC05850
DSC05854
DSC05855
DSC05859
DSC05860
Heres a few shots of the TrueOG for u guys, not to bad for my first run with her I will do much better with her on my next run now that I know what she likes and dosent, bitch is starting to fall all over the place, cant do much about it cause the plants are so big, I half to stand on the edge of the bed to take pics its a bitch lol.............

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

View attachment 379804 View attachment 379805 View attachment 379809 View attachment 379810 View attachment 379811 View attachment 379813 View attachment 379814 Heres a few shots of the TrueOG for u guys, not to bad for my first run with her I will do much better with her on my next run now that I know what she likes and dosent, bitch is starting to fall all over the place, cant do much about it cause the plants are so big, I half to stand on the edge of the bed to take pics its a bitch lol.............
every time you post pics i get super hyped.. I love looking at everyones pics on this tread but i gotta say when i look at yours it what i would consider the true potential of the plant, or at least pretty dam close. really is a benchmark for myself to keep striving to get better and not turn off my learning abilities. Appreciated to all the big dogs who post these wonderful pics and info for some of us smaller fish to slobber over:) Here's a bit of what I'm working with, chem91 x fire og... ROC OG @ 55days
IMG 0887
IMG 0888
IMG 0890
IMG 0891
IMG 0897

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

looking good @brotherlewrl nice job on them girls especially for having root aphids, now do us all and ur girls a favor after u harvest go buy a decent camera lol so we can see ur sexy girls nice and clear, them blurry picks are making my eyes water lol, keep up the great work bro and stay safe...............GM

e4ian

e4ian

^ Bumper lookin yield that lot m8 .

Not sure if I've said this HERE already
I'm into this poison Og at the min cus I was sent a sample and was blown away by the stuff. Left perplexed ,I had to put the joint down so violently strong.. Whites/greens spinnyshit :D. Yea " good weed ". Lmao

I'm quite new to the Og s but I hear Tahoe, face off,Tk,etc are also good. I have SFV coming and hear that was a seed found amongst a bag/mass of ghost Og!

Finding pics was suprissingly hard I did manage to get 2 out of 3 available tho,pretty old too so that's probably adds to the difficulty

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Text is mr Og kushman found a seed in a lb of OG in '96. (^)

"Bet that was a good yield at that time,17/18 yrs ago(?)"
Bro who's got it says its has very woody stems

B

Buffoonman

My poison og is still in veg it has very woody stems that can break if your not careful, structure wise at the moment it does look like that one in the photo e4ian. I agree about its strength very strong sativa up high been smoking Chem D for a while and its noticeable stronger. Going into flower next weekend so will post some photos as she grows.

Top Bottom