= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
SpiderK

SpiderK

ya its a killer goji og i found ...... picked up three packs a few years ago & it came up in the first ten. it has a more traditional 3,5 og leaf set now that its running from clone ....

i have not run the ancient yet i do not think i could finish it without my tent & im not using one this year.

i just popped 5 sin city dream & sour'... :cigar:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ssexy...

E.O.S I feel you on the tahoe once shes dialed its over...... :android: some REAL FIRE why isnt it up here?
I wish I was able to re arrange all the Ogeez on the poll but they only allowed a certain # , so many were left out to allow more of the rare ogeez, all though by no means perfect..

@Frostynugman ur tahoes is looking on point..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

sorry i don't have any our og's at the moment in flower, but i do have some chem91 x true og thats ten days in vegg, will throw her up just to contribute and a few cooks, platinum cut.... heres what she looks like when done as well!

Things are looking great.. Keep up the good work..

waayne

waayne

TK
IMG 5109
IMG 5116

?
IMG 5127
IMG 5130
IMG 5132

TK flowering under Gavita DE 1000's
day 40
IMG 5094

Last edited:
Venom818

Venom818

Thanks for the well wish @waayne back at u looks like the girls are ready.. Keep pushing bro..

Here's some tk and lhb nugs courtesy of my boy @Venom818 , must I say u out did ur self this run.. Smoke speakers volumes , mad flavor palettes on both..
View attachment 420737 View attachment 420739

thnx bro glad you liked the samples can't wait to really dial these girls in going to be a game changer haha

Venom818

Venom818

Weird!!!! Look at all those lines through names of people talking shit.....:mask: :dead::dead::dead:

Ain't got nothin' nice to say? Want to troll one of the nicest, most helpful, extremely gifted and hard working growers who takes the time and effort, every day, to babysit all of you for free? Not aware that restrictions are placed on some cuts and some people ask you not to post the name of the cut online? Then you can kick rocks fellas! Have a good one. PM me personally under your new troll accounts if any of you have a fuckin' problem with that. I'm straight up sick of this troll bullshit. Fuckin' haters.....

View attachment 421021

lmao ,you know how it goes homie .thnx for running a tight ship g

symbiote420

symbiote420

Mota's Mackinaw Trailmix OG has alotta very OG dom phenos, especially when they get flipped!! Gettin' some good piney, lemon, skunky, kushy smells off them too! And they're some of the most vigorous growing plants I've ever grown if not the most!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Which cut is that, or is it a secret. ;)

Nice fades Brah. Lovely!

Thanks!
It was given to me as "stinky pinkyy" or "pinky" I only have speculations on what it is. :bag:

Its an honor to be assumed its as good as waayne's or Everyonesmokes' unspeakable O.G. hahah that means I did something right.

Actually dont know the name tho =(

Last edited:
Rushoe

Rushoe

Kinda wanted to add this one to the list since I never really hear to much about not sure even if its a real one or just another renamed og or s1 blah blah blah u get the point this one hear if one that another member hear posted in one of my old threads .. I found this seed a long ass time ago it seems like it was one of the best herbs I have puffed most deff on the top pick for me it was potent forsure I got it from a local club here I even went back the same day to get more lol I found one seed check it out outlaw of done by
PorchMonkey4Life
User29434 pic314590 1267662002
User29434 pic314591 1267662002

Rushoe

Rushoe

And this is the one I found in a sack I got from the club this was back when I had just started growing a while back in a 250 hps set up lol this was mine couple runs with it got rid of it was dank but it tasted like guavas with a lil undertone of the og old man breath some nugs tasted better then others one from the same plant it was kinda trippy haha only ran it a couple times
Outlaw
Outlaw2
Outlaw1
Outlaw111
Outlaw333
Outlaw 3

Rushoe

Rushoe

keep in mind it was a while ago when I was still learning I had forgot about this one and I came across the pics today just wanted to share with the farmers the one in bubble gum bucket was hempy fuck those things bust out the heavy nuggs coco

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

keep in mind it was a while ago when I was still learning I had forgot about this one and I came across the pics today just wanted to share with the farmers the one in bubble gum bucket was hempy fuck those things bust out the heavy nuggs coco
bring the heat @Rushoe .. Hempy buckets FTW! Used to run them and loved them..

Top Bottom