= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Trimming day for my SFVs .....the life of a perpetual farmer, you always have something to do! I've been taking mine closer to and after 80 days and it's the shiznit!!! Pulled her at 63 and 70 days but she's waaaaay more potent and better tasting harvested between 75 - 81 days imvho .....yields bump up nicely too!
I bet the flavor and the potency goes out the roof.. I'm on a perpetual of sorts so my schedule only allows for 10 weeks, so if I go longer ill have over vegged the new cuts, and that can mess with the next run, in my cases... How would u describe the flavor at 80 days? @symbiote420

symbiote420

symbiote420

I bet the flavor and the potency goes out the roof.. I'm on a perpetual of sorts so my schedule only allows for 10 weeks, so if I go longer ill have over vegged the new cuts, and that can mess with the next run, in my cases... How would u describe the flavor at 80 days? @symbiote420

The fuel terps really dominate, still has a very faint lemony OG taste there but she's more gassy!! A lung buster too, I've had a couple bros tell me they couldn't handle smoking it cause it makes em cough too much ......I grew more this last round because my biggest problem so far has been I haven't kept any around long enough to give it a better cure!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Just before I leave on a quest. set up everything all sexy and auto-tuned...
IMG 1384
IMG 1382

Not the best leg shot but fatbottom girls make that rockin world go round.
IMG 1383

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Damn yall got me jealous! I'm rocking the tahoe and triangle right now, bout too knock em both up with a killer stud of the dwb I came across. I'll grab some pics when lights come on.
WIsh I had triangle. I know a few people that I know saying stuff about it. love the smoke.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Just before I leave on a quest. set up everything all sexy and auto-tuned...View attachment 434382 View attachment 434387

Not the best leg shot but fatbottom girls make that rockin world go round.View attachment 434388
Very nice and clean setup, your plants are looking real good bro keep up that good work..

ok ok day 50 on me ladies, heres a few shots... gonna take em 65-70 days, just startin to flush tonight:0 Chem91 x true OGView attachment 434443View attachment 434444View attachment 434446View attachment 434447
looking chunky bro, they have a very nice stack on them..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Was going to wait to the end of week 3 to post the room up but what the hell.. Some early nug pics never hurt nobody, day 18, and things are looking interesting the canopy has a mind of its own now...

Also got a pic of these weeping willows bed style.. Lol.. Okay so there not willows but they just got foliar drenched wit some teas And a few are all over the place leaning...
these lady's will be veg'd in the beds for 6-7 days them flipped, as they had and extra few extra days under the t5s so they got a little lanky in me...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Now back to some early nugs..
Hope no one minds, I like to have these post for personal reference...I'm noticing some good node spacing, most tops have 3-4 nodes which will soon lead to some chunky nugs... ;) Day 18

Ghost

Sfv

Tk

Animal cooks ( not exactly an og but u get me)

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@EOS everything's looking on freakin point bro nice lush healthy canopy. you sure got those ogs dialed in. Keep up the great work and posting great pics and info. Good vibes

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EOS everything's looking on freakin point bro nice lush healthy canopy. you sure got those ogs dialed in. Keep up the great work and posting great pics and info. Good vibes
Like wise bro, I've learned a trick or two.. ;)
Post away, I like seeing good growers do there magic, keeps me on my toes..

Now to end the night wit some smoke to try and hit the hay.. Stay safe..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EveryOneSmokes, man post em if you got em i say:) I love looking at all the pics of different stages of growth, helps me keep track of each round too, i always go look at previous pictures to see what i did or didn't do.. Even when i write shit down nothing works like pics for me personally.... Love the beds man, they do have a mind of there own it looks like!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here's pics of just two of the SFV OG clone only cuts in circulation ...........these are pics of the different versions of SFV Crazy Composer runs!

CC's SFV clone only - version 1
Sfv v1

CC's SFV clone only - version 2 ......this looks like the same one I have!
Sfv v2

Gonna be putting my 1st cross I made with her, SFV x (Stardawg F2) into flower this Sunday ....if the stench of that plant comes thru in bloom and I don't have any major issues it might be that next killer!

derkaderk

derkaderk

0821140918b
0821140918b

First time poster here...long time reader/voyeur. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this OG? I was told it was rascals fire....we know how the rest of that story goes...complete with p.m. and mites.

Outdoor,organic soil recipe, 3 gal pots.

Strong fuel scent, when you touch the flowers it gives off more of a pinesol lemon scent.

I'm not hung up on names, but curious to know if you all think it's rfog.

Week 7 starts tomorrow.

Thanks,
D

Top Bottom