= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
soserthc1

soserthc1

I've also found that the more room the roots have, the less they stretch. Or that's been my experience anyways.

What girl is that mrtokez?
Starting to think this also , granted I grow in containers not beds but if I transplant and flip to flower to early without letting the roots really full up the container. My plants don't seem to be filling up the container as much as I would like of course last run was without caps bennies and they def help as I didn't have the roots really swanning up like with the bennies
And I too am off to work .... As avg I still am but def not complacent about it ....

Some white crosses getting started

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Straight killin it EOS! Thank you for the lights off pics! Really shows em off compared to your normal pics. Not saying your usual pics aren't nice, but without the light glow it really shows off your girls! Props!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Straight killin it EOS! Thank you for the lights off pics! Really shows em off compared to your normal pics. Not saying your usual pics aren't nice, but without the light glow it really shows off your girls! Props!
Thanks bro, it's hard to hit every room before lights off but had to make the exception.. I'll try and do so every now and then..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Thanks bro, it's hard to hit every room before lights off but had to make the exception.. I'll try and do so every now and then..
hey bruh, i noticed on your sfv some of the leaves are turning or curling a bit, not down or up but to the side. I have noticed this too on my sfv, do you know what causes this? i know my plants are healthy and obviously yours a re beyond nice so I'm just wondering what it do.. Man now that you've broken out the camera i think its game over!

meadowsweet

meadowsweet

It's so easy a caveman can do it! .. Lol .. Not really just takes good old work to get them to put out, some of us choose to be average, other strive for greatness.. I personally don't like smoking average meds, but that's me.. Have a good day farm fam, time to get to work..

Ghost og
View attachment 443800 View attachment 443801 View attachment 443802

OgView attachment 443803 View attachment 443804 View attachment 443805
That's what I love most about having OG in the garden: The attention to detail necessary to get them to fully realize their potential. Maybe it's just me, but back when I actually still had a few different OG's in my garden I never found them to be a "headache" to dial in, more of a rewarding challenge.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

so a week inn with some SFV and cooks... Goin ahead and running a bed of Sfv for the first time in beds, didn't really know how she was gonna respond so I'm trying her two different ways, 4x4 with a 10day preveg 20 total and 4x4 with no pre vegg 20 total. so far it looks like i shoulda pre verged the whole side but it should be interesting later on when the non verged side is getting light all the way down the stalks, might turn out ok. opposite side of room is 30 cooks and two testers of some rug burn from rare dankness.

IMG 1837
IMG 1839
waayne

waayne

@waayne- told ya she's a yielder! Looks like she is gonna crush for ya
@true grit man you weren't kidding when you said she was a beast.
She is stackin really nicely for 28 days in.....and she's smelling great;)
I really like the way this cut is performing
Harvest can't get here fast enough, I'm really looking forward to this one buddy:)

@EVOKE she's sure a beauty man,hows the aroma and flavor on that one?

@EveryOneSmokes man you sure are getting those dialed in nicely.
Keep up the stellar work!

TK
Version II
day 35
IMG 6260
IMG 6262

SFV OG
day 28
IMG 6244
IMG 6256

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Harvest can't get here fast enough, I'm really looking forward to this one buddy:)

TK
Version II
day 35
View attachment 444674 View attachment 444676

SFV OG
day 28
View attachment 444678 View attachment 444679
Trying brotha.. You got that magic touch I need ur thumb bro, looking dank dank.. Any new info on that version 2?

Ur sfv is killing the game bro..
U running co2 in ur rooms, if so what controller do u use?

waayne

waayne

Trying brotha.. You got that magic touch I need ur thumb bro, looking dank dank.. Any new info on that version 2?

Ur sfv is killing the game bro..
U running co2 in ur rooms, if so what controller do u use?
@EveryOneSmokes so far version II is looking and smelling like version I

I do have a Sentinel burner,but honestly,the only time I use it is in Winter if it gets too cold to intake fresh air

I believe last time I used it was the Winter of 2011
IMG 6266 IMG 6268 IMG 6269

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

TK
Version II
day 35
View attachment 444674 View attachment 444676

SFV OG
day 28
View attachment 444678 View attachment 444679
Wow! Looks like you will get some serious plant expression with your efforts. Can't imagine how tasty that is going to be

Tk is just a couple votes ahead of the lhb. It's hard to pick a favorite for me. The only one I haven't tried was the f cut on the list.

waayne

waayne

Look in good EOS! That new OG is looking mighty frosty!

Damn Wayne! Your getting the new TK to stack nicely! Any reason you don't use the CO2?
@manicgrower I usually run a perpetual flower room,so I always end up running it at a fairly low level.
When I've tried using it at higher levels in perpetual flower rooms,I found some strains don't want to ripen and finish properly,some blow out,and some foxtail excessively.
I find proper air exchange to be just as effective,when compared to running low levels of C02 from a tank or burner.

I do use it in monoculture rooms,at higher levels where everything is being harvested at the same time,and I have the capability/option of lowering it back to near normal levels (350-450 ppm) the last 2-3 weeks before harvest.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
@manicgrower I usually run a perpetual flower room,so I always end up running it at a fairly low level.
When I've tried using it at higher levels in perpetual flower rooms,I found some strains don't want to ripen and finish properly,some blow out,and some foxtail excessively.
I find proper air exchange to be just as effective,when compared to running low levels of C02 from a tank or burner.

I do use it in monoculture rooms,at higher levels where everything is being harvested at the same time,and I have the capability/option of lowering it back to near normal levels (350-450 ppm) the last 2-3 weeks before harvest.

Hmm ok. Yeah, because I'm running a burner for the first time as its in a sealed room. Its also a perpetual flower room.. Definitely don't want those type of issues..

Hit me up via pm so we can discuss more. Don't want to hijack the thread..

Latest posts

Top Bottom