= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for the kind words bro, glad u like the samples, I wish I would of had more for u guys to try, it was good to finely get to meet up with u guys to sesh and shoot the shit, and share some knowledge, I really enjoyed our sesh your legend og is bomb smoke, I havent got to try the other samples yet but im sure there just as good, keep up the great work and stay safe, and get to cracking some of them crosses I made, there should be some good shit in there MANGE:)..............GM
Ohh u mean this little magic beans, will do, I got bed space for some winners... Thanks for blessing me wit these..

true grit

true grit

Hahaha thats them good luck I hope u find some goodies in there:D........GM

Good to see ya back around brotha!!! Hope the move wasn't a bad thing/necessity. I was gonna tag ya and show ya my latest attempt to put out donkey dick wifi like yours! Think you'll be proud lol. I'm down for this toppin technique I might be missin too...I'm headed down the same bed path lately and loving it

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

@GrowMaster have you ever compared topped to not topped same strain side by side? I found that if pinch and bend the top I still get 3-4 colas but the plant is less shocked than when topped. Much respect for your work just curious.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@GrowMaster have you ever compared topped to not topped same strain side by side? I found that if pinch and bend the top I still get 3-4 colas but the plant is less shocked than when topped. Much respect for your work just curious.
Yes, I noticed just like u said, if pinched and bent over u get multiple tops also, but in beds u cant do that, cause of space constraints, u have to many plants close together and very little room to work with, and its to much work to do trying to train and weave the plants through the trellis, my method is the K.I.S.S. method, keeping it simple doing less work as possible, and not fucking with the plants all the time and stressing them, yes topping will stress them, but only for 2 to 3 days, after that they are back on tract and off to the races , it is better to do all topping and training when the plants are young and before u flip, cause the further along a plant gets in its grow cycle the easier it is to stress it, As a matter of fact my last run I just finished, I put 8 pre-vegged plants in a 5x10 bed and vegged them for another 14 days in the bed, they were topped once at 10 inches tall and trained pinched bent over while they were growing and it was the biggest pain in the ass and a constant battle trying to keep them under control, and they ended up winning the battle in the end lol
DSC07009
DSC07010
here are a couple pics of the bed, see the cluster fuck I had to deal with, it was not fun............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

More 43 shots. chunky munky...reeeeeks like OG fuel. More so than the OG's going at the moment.

View attachment 473399 View attachment 473400 View attachment 473401
Looking good my brotha, got that bitch stacking like a BIG DAWG lol, u gotta come withe some serious heat if ur gonna try and beat the WIFI :cool:, no problems here bro just selling the house im living in and cant have that going on while trying to sell it, ill be back up and running as soon as I get a new place, keep up the great work and stay safe............GM

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I'm letting my buddy try these out... Some skywalker (sativa) and Faceoff (Cdub) getting their flush on.... around 60 days here.. going to 70..
View attachment 471044
View attachment 471045
View attachment 471046
View attachment 471047
View attachment 471048
WHAAAOOOO!!!!! THATS A BAD MOTHER FUGGER!!! I dig those monster calyxes! Funny thing is, I picked this cut up almost a year ago in a swap and I haven't ran it yet. I have one very dank smelling female vegged up in a 5 gallon. I may put her in a 10 or 15 gallon pot and flower her out. Or just grab a couple dozen cuts from it and do a full run after looking at these pics!!!! Very nice job on these UNITEDGROOVES!!!! That's what's up! Mad props!
Quest

slausongardens

slausongardens

^^ that shit looks and sounds fire. how did the orange flavor come through with the og?? and whats 818sfv og? is it the sfv cut? or 818?

i got some beans my homie made many of years ago labeled sfv og x agent orange.. i wonder if theyre the same, makes me interested more now after seeing those pics.

as far as my newly collected stable of ogs i got the real deal sativa like skywalker which is probably my favorite og cut, i got the ghost, 818, arts, and valley girl. pretty content with those right there.. i do have the bty coming and after that i think im good unless something amazing falls in my lap. dont know about this 818 either, i guess ill find out and see if it stays or not.

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks! Im getting various citrus aromas, esp orange, in this cross.. I made 818sfv og x agent orange maybe 8months ago or so, so the beans you have arent from me, Im sure they are fire though..

818 sfv, imo is a different or more likely just a fresher cut of the original sfv.. i ran her side by side with sfv several times and everytime she was danker.. also ran her against ghost, fire, larry, abusive, tahoe, etc.etc. my patients and I all preferred the 818sfv so I stuck with it for my breeding experiments. although I am doing a little work right now with platinum and ghost. :D

thanks again!

urban1026835

urban1026835

Top Bottom