= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Has anybody seen this leaf mutation? What could it be? It's on the stinky pinky.
20150127 100847

thump easy

thump easy

Has anybody seen this leaf mutation? What could it be? It's on the stinky pinky.
View attachment 479899
yup i can see that if you look close near the stem youll see sap it swings like the suposed tabaco virus but its not, it might be broad mights scope it im shure it is they interupt the functions of your leaf and they swing and the discoloration is so familiar check it i might be wrong but i know that swing to well..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

yup i can see that if you look close near the stem youll see sap it swings like the suposed tabaco virus but its not, it might be broad mights scope it im shure it is they interupt the functions of your leaf and they swing and the discoloration is so familiar check it i might be wrong but i know that swing to well..
Not the bottom leaf the one coming out of the stem. Pulled that one off. Scoped it for hours under 100x I'm super clean don't think it's bugs. I don't see anything like moving around under the scope or any egg looking things. Got me tweakin. Here's the whole plant only one branch threw it. If that's the case you better get on schooling me on that tissueculture.
20150127 233208

Last edited:
M

mrtokez2

That's happened to me many times. Nothing to worry about.

Though I forgot to mention. The branches that do have those funny looking leaves I'd rip off because nine times out of ten that branch ends up dudding out. Its happened to me once in a blue moon with no pests or pathogens present..so chop it off but don't stress bout bugs. @Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Have u been foliar feeding?
Really nothing to worry about, If u ask me..
Just fed teas the day before sometimes it gets on the lowers like that. I'll cut the branch and pretend like its not there thanks for the help guys.
Though I forgot to mention. The branches that do have those funny looking leaves I'd rip off because nine times out of ten that branch ends up dudding out. Its happened to me once in a blue moon with no pests or pathogens present..so chop it off but don't stress bout bugs. @Frostynugman

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I see alot of props going to TK(Triangle Kush ) the BTY cuts, but in the overall poll, which one is the most preferred? The true favorite. Lol, I can't see the results from the app on this phone!!! Sick ass pics everyone! EOS, YOU are crushin shit dude! Wow!
Quest

Latest posts

Top Bottom