= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
sonoragold

sonoragold

First cut..I gotta try it...lol :-)
20150309 110058
20150309 110623

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@TSTEW313 man that bty looks absolutely beastly, what size container is she inn? All your work is redonkculous really.... My ladies are just waiting another week before 12/12 flip can't wait for that og smell to take over the room, i love when its cookies and og's together smells are off the hook!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks I put her in a 5 gallon because she is a beast of a plant an was drying out on me every day when she was in a 3 gallon!
@TSTEW313 man that bty looks absolutely beastly, what size container is she inn? All your work is redonkculous really.... My ladies are just waiting another week before 12/12 flip can't wait for that og smell to take over the room, i love when its cookies and og's together smells are off the hook!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes looks like you had a awesome run, nugs looks great! Getting dialed for sure. And man that Yeti definitley looks like your HB, great shot.
Thanks brotha, was a decent run, im trying to get to ur status.. The yetie 9 is a dead ringer for the HB, the flavor accents more skunkier notes, but grows, yields, and smokes the same..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Also been filling beds...kind of busy...

TK,HB, Legend, and a few PK

Day 2 of veg from clone GM style
@GrowMaster finally took ur advise, straight from clone and no looking back, dont know why i didnt do this previously, totally eliminates the need for prevegging..gracias ;)

Day 10 of veg.. Was thinking about flipping then but decided to go a couple days more to have a couple smaller ones catch up..

Day 12 of veg... And there ready to rock, flipped and were off... Most of the plants are 10-12" tall should end up around 36"..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Heres some pics of two days later from my previous post... What a difference a couple days makes, and u know ur girls are eating up all ur giving them.. This run transitioned the MAP to MKP late week 4, which keep them producing more calyxes, should be food results...

Day 37...
Legend

Loompas Headband

Triangle Kush

Pure Kush Og

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@EveryOneSmokes how may are you rocking in those 4x4 now? looks like 12 perhaps... it sure does loo good in there thats for sure!

Top Bottom