= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
OGsus

OGsus

Looking good @true grit. You working with the cdub face off or doc's face off #4?

kgp

kgp

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Man looks like you got that triangle figure homie! Lookin like a beast! @EveryOneSmokes

Heres a Fire OG and FaceOff starting to stack

View attachment 497825 View attachment 497826
Triangle is looking happy as a mug this run, but i needed to back off on the N and Ca earlier, this round i went till about week 5 without reducing them and i noticed a different structure then past runs.. But im just nit picking.. Lol

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So whats the dufference between the two FO's? Ive had a cut of her for sometime now, but have no clue if its either or.. This one has more of a straight pine funky with some fuel, its been a while since i ran her can remember if it had any citrus at the moment its been a while.. lol

M

mrtokez2

Ya I'm working with a cdub faceoff right now..second version tho the first one I got from san diego was bunk. Second version is definitely og and smells pine fuel funk. Can't comment on yield or fade yet tho..

M

mrtokez2

Pretty sure the docta is the only one w that particular faceoff cut. If anybody else has it nobody's showing it..tho he's the one w the faceoff bx that's used in jacks crosses right

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ok heres a room of sfv and cookies! I've got 10 sfv's under 2000watts and 20 cooks under a tray too, also testing out a few alien x green ribbon from obs.. they are 2 weeks out from 12/12, things are llokin pretty good but I've noticed in myself that this is usually the period when i start to freak out to make sure everything is on point, tends to drive me crazy:) the sfv's are in 10g smart pots with happy from then ocean forest... cooks are in 3g happy frog... done two foliar applications with caps foliar, i swear every time i spray,
IMG 3407
IMG 3409
IMG 3410
IMG 3414
IMG 3420
the next day they are praying like a virgin on prom night

Top Bottom