= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

I wish we knew the origin of this strain. It seems it predates OG in the timeline but who really knows. I just love it and wish everyone could grow it but sadly thats not the case. prob the hardest clone only to acquire. Not sure why she is on lockdown like she is.

true grit

true grit

I wish we knew the origin of this strain. It seems it predates OG in the timeline but who really knows. I just love it and wish everyone could grow it but sadly thats not the case. prob the hardest clone only to acquire. Not sure why she is on lockdown like she is.

Its a good thing she is with the current legalization movement. Hopefully those that do have her keep her as locked as possible. Smoked the Hollywood PK as well and not the same cut like i originally thought, but similar. They must be s1's of each other or another PK OG.

G

greengost420

ghost....

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Just want to give a shout out and a BIG Thank you to my Homie EveryOneSmokes for hookin a nigga up when Im down and out, thank you very much bro, you have no idea how much I needed this, excellent job on the meds, and I love the shirt to!, keeping me very medicated:D lol, keep up the excellent work bro your killing it!, hopefully I can get something going soon, and return the favor, stay safe talk to you later.....GM
DSC07626

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Just want to give a shout out and a BIG Thank you to my Homie EveryOneSmokes for hookin a nigga up when Im down and out, thank you very much bro, you have no idea how much I needed this, excellent job on the meds, and I love the shirt to!, keeping me very medicated:D lol, keep up the excellent work bro your killing it!, hopefully I can get something going soon, and return the favor, stay safe talk to you later.....GMView attachment 536698
Glad u got that care package buddy, hope u enjoy the flavors let me know if i can help in any way..

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Little late on the trellis on this room, but its up now.. Before and after pics..

This run is being feed a custom fertilizer mix and testing OSA28, feeding every day..

View attachment 540320 View attachment 540321

Little bit of nugs in a jar.. LHB for the road..
View attachment 540322

Defiantly setting the bar demonstrating to the world how to grow these elite OGKush geno/phenotypes that people everywhere have come to love. Thank you for continually sharing your journey with all of us showcasing this renowned cannabis plant, OG Kush

Last edited:
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Jeeping busy around here..
Day 42 starting week 7..

Pure KushView attachment 540312

View attachment 540313

Is this the elusive 91 Hollywood pure kush? The OG looking one that smells of lucky charms cereal and lime kushy goodness?

I have 5 s1's of this cut flowering atm. Mine do not in the least bit look as dialed as yours since this is my first time growing these beans. Would really love to compare my s1's with your cut to see if i have anything that comes even close.

Here are a couple of my s1's at 6 weeks from flip. I will take better shots up close when lights come on tonight:

-Keepz

lemons

lemons

got something dropped off today called Hellfire OG, anyone familiar? my first encounter and it is daaank.

EoS, whats your feel of the oas28 so far? Ive been seeing it mentioned a lot, usually in a real positive light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom