= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
lemons

lemons

looks pretty damn similar. damn, are those seeds still on the bay? i definitely could stand a pack... i just always wonder if you gotta sorta through 100 of them to find one that killer.

lemons

lemons

i'm not into breeding at all, but i would love to spend a couple years finding my favorite OG and Sour and make my own special headband. *drools*

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I figured I would join in the conversation here is a Jew gold baby starting her new life in living organic soil :)
IMG 20151112 135648

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Heres some shots of my King Louis XIII OG I grew her with nothing more then some bagged soil and compost as well as a couple compost teas, definitely not the best run by any means but considering I had n o money to get grow supplies it actually turned out better then I expected :)
IMG 20151114 180224
IMG 20151114 180511
IMG 20151114 180329

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Heres some shots of my King Louis XIII OG I grew her with nothing more then some bagged soil and compost as well as a couple compost teas, definitely not the best run by any means but considering I had n o money to get grow supplies it actually turned out better then I expected :)
View attachment 549799 View attachment 549797 View attachment 549798
Nice job! Less is sometimes more.. Especially in this case. But if your brewing...that more than enough. Looks dank!

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Nice job! Less is sometimes more.. Especially in this case. But if your brewing...that more than enough. Looks dank!
Thank you appreciate it I just know this girl has alot more to give and I didn't quite get there with it but it's ok she's vegging and there will be another round of her in the future :)

F

friend

got something dropped off today called Hellfire OG, anyone familiar? my first encounter and it is daaank.

EoS, whats your feel of the oas28 so far? Ive been seeing it mentioned a lot, usually in a real positive light.

There is also Hell's Fire, wich is Hell's Og x Crocketts Confident
These are probably my next beans, two epic strains in one :happy:
My apologies if i am adding confusion to the thred.

F

friend

Josh D cut OG Kush .
Karma Genetics,
I can not tell how excited i am about growing Karma Genetics :fire:
OG Kush is my all time favorite strain and i absolutely luv you're work with OG
I am hoping to score some Karma OG seeds at this year's Cali emerald cup,
If i have to fly to Amsterdam to score beans, i will :happy: so kool you mention
Josh!
Wishing you the best Karma , Karma Genetics !

Latest posts

Top Bottom