the best setup?!

• Thread starter THC_JAY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THC_JAY

Hey guys n Gurls , Just a quick little poll type of question .... What method do you think works better for an indoor grow : A) A full grow tent with all the neccesaties OR B) A normall organic grow with just the light and ventalation ... Hydroponics or Organic ? ;) Tricky much ?

mace

mace

There is no best answer here.

I personally do my current grow indoor, in a tent, in soil, and organically. It would be a bit easier to be inorganic i suppose, but i like the planet. Those salts that deliver the nutes to your plant built up in outside soils as well.

Anyway, Hydro rocks, it's a bit quicker in terms of finishing time than soil and may yield a bit more. Aero is better than both above. Soil is far more forgiving in terms of how green a thumb you have. Soil can produce like hydro if you know what you're doing.

soil:hydro:Aero in that order

Oh, and always get all the fans and goodies you can swing. That's just a no brainier. It's usually more an issue with how much cash is on hand, lol.

N

Nuglover

There's no right answer here. But there's gonna be lots of opinions. The best is whatever works best for you.

B

Bubble Puppy

depends on where you live,whats the average indoor/outdoor air temperature.
I would def go with a tent/enclosure so you have total control over the environment..

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Grow tents, grow bags, pro-mix and GH nutes have worked great so far for me. Coco sounds wonderful, however.

B

bdawgburner

If I were you I would just pick one way and perfect it. You will learn as you go so just try whatever sounds best to you. But i'll tell you what, I just started my first ebb and flow and it sure beats the hell out of the soil in a tent that I was using. Just get a good ph and ppm meter and follow a nute regiment to the T and you will be good. Faster growth by far in the hydro. Check out my sig.

T

TMack

depends if u want the best pot possible u cant beat soil organics for potency and flavour,if u want the most pot possible then aeroponics all the way.

M

Max Paynal

Hi THC JAY,

I would place an X next to:

B) A normal organic grow with just the light and ventilation.

Hydro gives me the creeps. It's always best to keep things simple the way nature intended.

Max

Top Bottom