The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I’m from Jersey originally. We have used weed as legal tender since the 80’s there. The Mob and bikers run Jersey. Not the silly cops. They were busy busting dime bags like always.
Yesh, the run everything, and have kept meth out of NY. Bikers aren't as much as a presence in NYC (hence very little to no meth)
The ONLY area in the country that trash is not run by WM is NY. Big $, and lots of power in garbage. However they now use WM dumps.
Too bad the "mob" is just a myth.
Quick true story! If not for Lanski, and Luciano, we would have lost WW2. Luciano was locked up in SF Bay, and had the workers for the ports stop working
Lanski went to the FBI, and said if you release Luciano, they would open the ports again. 2 weeks later Mussulini's body was being hoisted up dead. The US took back Italy that quick, and Luciano went back to live in Italy.
Great true story. It has been declassified, and even "Secrets of WW2" on History channel.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I can’t imagine. I was only a salesman back then. By the time I was involved with indoor growers they all had hps and pvc pipe hydro set ups. And chemdog or white widow.
I remember I freely walked fearlessly around Neuvo Laredo. I don't think I'd do that today.
I was in Belize right before the virus hit.
Fun little country, however, fwiw, don't ask the Americans what they do for a living.
Same in parts of the Mexican Rivera..
And back to cannabis lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yesh, the run everything, and have kept meth out of NY. Bikers aren't as much as a presence in NYC (hence very little to no meth)
The ONLY area in the country that trash is not run by WM is NY. Big $, and lots of power in garbage. However they now use WM dumps.
Too bad the "mob" is just a myth.
Quick true story! If not for Lanski, and Luciano, we would have lost WW2. Luciano was locked up in SF Bay, and had the workers for the ports stop working
Lanski went to the FBI, and said if you release Luciano, they would open the ports again. 2 weeks later Mussulini's body was being hoisted up dead. The US took back Italy that quick, and Luciano went back to live in Italy.
Great true story. It has been declassified, and even "Secrets of WW2" on History channel.

I grew up near cherry hill and can tell you for sure that “families” exist. I used to hang out with some very Italian names you might know their parents from the newspapers. And movies. Cherry hill is the right distance from Atlantic City. Perfect for a second home for a New Yorker. ;-)

growsince79

growsince79

that sounds more like a skunk 1 to me. The skunk I saw was monster sativa trees. Tricky as they were late flowers. Harvest in mid to late October in Jersey. I never saw it inside. It freakin’ reeked man.

we got busted in school for a tiny roach left of it heat sealed in a cigarette cellophane and in a zip lock sandwich bag over that. :-) 1982.
That's the main reason I quit skunk was security. When you have stuff just as good or better that won't get you busted... Most people didn't buy seeds back then either. Some who did got busted.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I grew up near cherry hill and can tell you for sure that “families” exist. I used to hang out with some very Italian names you might know their parents from the newspapers. And movies. Cherry hill is the right distance from Atlantic City. Perfect for a second home for a New Yorker. ;-)
Yeah, I gree up on N Shore LI. I'm not really going to get any further into it. I'm about 20 min from Cherry Hill now.
Things have changed a bit. There's only a couple places that still have the good veal. It's pretty funny. I've lived all over...cattle country and all. NY, and 1, or 2 places in Jersey still get the good veal (wonder why) lol. Even Arthur ave in the Bronx doesn't have the food, or ownership it did 10-15 years ago.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah, I gree up on N Shore LI. I'm not really going to get any further into it. I'm about 20 min from Cherry Hill now.
Things have changed a bit. There's only a couple places that still have the good veal. It's pretty funny. I've lived all over...cattle country and all. NY, and 1, or 2 places in Jersey still get the good veal (wonder why) lol. Even Arthur ave in the Bronx doesn't have the food, or ownership it did 10-15 years ago.
But they still have teitels in the Bronx

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

But they still have teitels in the Bronx
They have everything you could imagine for everyone, as you know. That's Jewish food, no?
If you really want to find human bowling on a Thursday morning it can be found..

dire wolf

dire wolf

They have everything you could imagine for everyone, as you know. That's Jewish food, no?
If you really want to find human bowling on a Thursday morning it can be found..
Hey tasty , yea it seems according to the Google search that the store is run by a Jewish family , since 1915 but it's considered a pork store and is loaded with Italian produce , so that's news to me ......

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hey tasty , yea it seems according to the Google search that the store is run by a Jewish family , since 1915 but it's considered a pork store and is loaded with Italian produce , so that's news to me ......
I would have NEVER guessed that was a "Pork Store" They're not a "kosher" deli, but they have Dr Browns, so that's legit to me lol.
I was there several months ago. A bowl, well bucket of soup, and Roast beef sandwich $75 bucks..oh and a Dr Brown.

dire wolf

dire wolf

[/QUOTE]
but they have Dr Browns, so that's legit to me lol.
I was there several months ago. A bowl, well bucket of soup, and Roast beef sandwich $75 bucks..oh and a Dr Brown.
Gotta have the Dr Browns .....

Last edited:
Top Bottom