The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheKushie

TheKushie

You made me google that TheKushie .i see seedsman has it in regs ..
LoL I look it up too and have been checking different variations of the tuna strain and found an f2 version of it to produce better yields, hazeman version.

Madmax

Madmax

Cool.im thinking getting some at a later date and run a few outside.👍

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Csi, Hazeman, New 420 seed guy. I bought 20 from the later gonna do some pheno hunting for an extra piney bitch. Seed her out than backcross her. All I can do is hope. Sick of smoking all of this tootie fruity crap. Want me some old school pine/skunk funk.

Thanks much

Wolfguts666

Wolfguts666

This isn't an easy question.... modern strain my fave has to be memberberry by ethos, that stuff is like pie and cake and some berry bushes had a botanical orgy. As far as land races ( of which I've only had a few that were legit) my favorite is hindu kush hands down, I just could never get the euphoria from anything else like I do hindu kush nor that sandalwood smell.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This isn't an easy question.... modern strain my fave has to be memberberry by ethos, that stuff is like pie and cake and some berry bushes had a botanical orgy. As far as land races ( of which I've only had a few that were legit) my favorite is hindu kush hands down, I just could never get the euphoria from anything else like I do hindu kush nor that sandalwood smell.
Good to hear. Im about to drop a few Grape diamonds seeds that are an R1 cross of 2 memberberry phenos. Hoping for some berry goodness.

Wolfguts666

Wolfguts666

Good to hear. Im about to drop a few Grape diamonds seeds that are an R1 cross of 2 memberberry phenos. Hoping for some berry goodness.
noice let me know how the grade diamonds come out, I've already ordered planet of the grapes, Of which I think grape diamonds is a parent. Solar panels hinder the indoor lab, for this winter anyway.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

It's a big reason I'm working so diligently on my auto strains mimed, if I can develop a strain here that will thrive in the Seattle area (it get's no colder than 25f here in the winter) seeds that can handle the mild winters, and flower by june or july, they might actually just start growing wild, and that would change much about how cannabis is grown/harvested. (think hash and kiefs)

If auto's can be as successful as I think they can, it's going to mean big disruption for the industry, and it's going to be a big win for the little guy, especially those little guys with green thumbs.
Coolness, sounds like we are in the same neck of the woods. I've had commercial experience here but it has all been indoors. I'd love to see this market get shaken up. Pretty disappointed with how the business landscape has shaped up under legalization here.

dire wolf

dire wolf

noice let me know how the grade diamonds come out, I've already ordered planet of the grapes, Of which I think grape diamonds is a parent. Solar panels hinder the indoor lab, for this winter anyway.
Hey wolf guts can you change your username ......
Dire wolf

Just kidding

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yup, I keep a wide variety of kushes myself, (OG, Afghan and Hindu) I'm a kinda kushy kanabis konnoisseur in a way.

I wasn't always this way, but it's become more so over the years, I like things like garlics and herbal, dank spicy smells. The stinkier the better, and I love all the different pheno's I get from the same single lines of plants, doesn't bother me one bit.

I got 3 different frankenstiens finishing right now, and they all smell slightly different to some degree or another, some only have a green hue, while the other 2 are much more purple, to more degree than others. I've been trying to isolate more of the purple strains, but both are worthwhile, so I don't see anything wrong with either actually.

I guess, I just enjoy variety.

Last edited:
Cobray

Cobray

When I was a teenager in the 80s, the strongest weed was considered the best. Whatever hit you hardest for the longest gave you bragging rights.
Times have changed. More choices now. It's about scent, taste, how smooth it smokes, type of high, etc. It's like the wine culture.
Glad to see we can all respect each other's opinions.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Csi, Hazeman, New 420 seed guy. I bought 20 from the later gonna do some pheno hunting for an extra piney bitch. Seed her out than backcross her. All I can do is hope. Sick of smoking all of this tootie fruity crap. Want me some old school pine/skunk funk.

Awesome, are you going to do a journal of that project?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

The best strains of all time
I'm sober. No focus.
Are shit. Garbage. Try growing anything on order with a famous name.
A breeders/cannabis cup winner, is the kiss of death, for any cultivar.
We hear names, all the time and I, if not we... envy, collect, or chase.

When I ordered, specifically: strongest cultivars known to man... I saw immature seeds. When I order famous names... regardless of source: it's mids, with unforgettable exeptions... until my oops'd fpog improved.
And then, after a season of tent humpin, I learned: the power resides in the f1.
We chase dragons, like heroes and we pay top dollar for a thousandth copy, of a thousandth copy.
So my answer to the question is, any cultivar of my own making.
Never, have I had so many, "woooooah", harvests, until I started growing my own... making my own reputation, so to speak.
Were I ever to buy seeds, again...
It would be small seedhouse, boutique, in house cultivars.
Mephisto... equilibrium genetics... never again, will I grow autos, or fems. I believe in strength of genetics.
Anyone who tells you any different... doesn't know the difference.

So yes, chase dragons and fairytales
or... make our own reputations.

I'd have any of my f1's, take the Pepsi challenge. Because the whopper and bigmac... can both suck it.
We do better in our sleep; on our own grills... with our own people.

Favorite CULTIVAR... breeders lab...
I'd say happy hour, but you wouldn't know her.... she's my Frankenstein and... she was an oops.
I'm not breeder. I don't choose from 1000 and 1000...
I don't have to.
I only grow my own f1's, unless I have no other choice... because multiple cultivar across the board... and I mean ten plus... will beat the pants off single cultivar intakes... obviously, with exception of CBD, entries.
Because a thc molecule, doesn't know its name... doesn't know it's ditch...
It seems like a trick question, to me.
You seeking the spreading of copies of tens of thousands, risking human pothead all did their jobs... never sayin, "hmmm... which seed is... sooo! Break time! Wooten woot"... seems like a recipe for ruining the best of landrace... expecting people, not to be human.
The kiss of death for any breeder: hubris.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

battery died

my favorite CULTIVAR... as pros chose the topic, du jour... let us then behave, like professionals.
for whatever reason I'm in dick mode. sorry.
i recall a y po YouTube video, explaining that the dood chose notoriety, for his topic cultivar... bout 8 different sources. i chewed on it for a year.
the odds of (for example) all 8 growops, not doing their job... all sayin... fuck it... its just my reputation... astronomical.

it's because: fame, ruined the line, forever. somebody small, won a cup with an f1 and had to become large, overnight because we all screamed for the white, gg4, amnesia, black d, thai... etc... and what is the number one driver of humans?
not greed... survival... to feed our families, they kick out 1 million seeds, overnight. did you think you were buying clones of f1's, or that a small grower, had 1 million f1's, overnight.

this is why 8 sources of the same cultivars, are nuanced. no bud on a single plant, will ever be exposed to identical conditions. hence, a single regulatory test, on a twent pound bags, best ofs... will always be bullshit, for a one pound jar...

not because 8 of us here, didn't do our due diligence.

ignorance

i
s

bliss

and today, when someone brings a famous brand to my happy home

it is

d
i
t
c
h

landrace... pfft... like you could get ten generations of potheads to never oops; much less, cop to it.

people, let's begin making our own reputations

when someone asks what itz lineage is...
just tell the it's your family's line.

or did you never notice... our own hair... our own dna... our own skin follicles, in our grows...

Screenshot 20200719 090226 Gallery
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

because breeders get to choose

of 1000 plants... maybe 10000 seeds from a plant of magnificent size

we the millions

are getting seeds of itz offspring

we do not get to choose the one plant...

unless itz one plant... of hourz.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and eye no this

because only MY FAVORITES

are earmarked

for myself

and my friends

eye made

heer

anything else

would bee