the buds were smelling nice skunky until high humidity today then lost smell anone alse ???

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danked

Danked

Panda, You're the first person I've heard say anything good about Miracle Gro, haha. I personally wouldn't fux with it just because of their ties to Monsanto/Round-Up/etc. And yes, I agree with your theory that the nute profile is what makes the majority of the difference when it comes to nutrients....synthetic or organic. As long as you have some good genetics, the right levels of NPK, micro nutes, and some beneficial's to help the whole process are there (....annnd you're growing/harvesting/drying/curing somewhat "well"), then it's hard to really tell if the bud is organic or synthetically grown. I've smoked some shit recently that I (and some friends) swore up and down was organic, come to find out is was grown in coco with somewhat cheap hydro nutes, flushed for 14+ days, and dried/cured very well. They also swore that using drip clean has made a lot of difference. It just proved to me more that if done correctly, synthetically grown nugs can taste "ALMOST" just as good as organic....'almost' ;)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Lol almost only counts with shotguns and hand grenades....it's been along time since I've ruffled feathers see here goes it
Ex#1....10 people get the same plant clones and and run same nutes and harvest same time will they have same results ?

Ex#2 same clones same grower but only difference is indoor outdoor and greenhouse which one stinks more

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

me and cave man have been chatting about his way of getting the funk with a high potassium guano
So all i could find is npk industries and its raw 0-0-50 potassium .
so how should this be added caveman?
and does anflowerse know any high k only guano ?
A great grower and better friend offered the advice for abetter outcome with skunk strands ....I never found the high K guano and never got a chance to try it , for what it's worth when I do find it this is how I would use it...
Gradually increase during flowering as flowers stack, peak at three weeks before harvest taper down if in hydro and if in soil stop then finish with plain water .
peace and chicken grease
P.s. that's just something to ponder and if you need more specifics take the time to figure it out in your grow with your plants it's worth it ;^}

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Dirtyglovedank it's worth figuring out bro and even the best genetics need dialing just remember how growers figured out og's were cal mag whores or how some plants hate instant nitrogen and others need a ton ??? I personally tend to believe that environment is most important but even the best environment for plant A could cause problems fir plant B
Basically there is no shortcuts around plant familiarity put in the time and lock down environment control then or learn your plants language at the same time ....first and foremost love what you do and remember change is inevitable lol you gotta love it

Top Bottom