the cannasseur

• Thread starter DWkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

LOL. I had nothin to do with creating ogkush and dont have a clue who did or what the true lineage is. everything is just speculation...~ogr

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Now ain't that the truth rascal!! In. Reality the names got created when the internet thing started happening. The strains were around way before we were posting bullshit storys online tring to take credit for stuff.lol

D

DWkush

From Icmag:
"Ok, so this thread might of got a lot more interesting, or a lot more confusing. Maybe even slightly retarded. I emailed the owner of the club Matt Berger on his take of the origins of og kush and this is what he told me...

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Matt Berger wrote:

Hey bro...how'z it going. I appreciate your interest in the origins og the kush and bubba kush. Master kush is some bullshit that the kanuck got a hold of and tried to flood LA with garbage trying to copy the Kush, Kush was not called og until after BReal and snoop made it famous. It stood for the Original...the real deal...Everyone was calling there shit Kush. I am Bubba. I started the Bubba and named it after me and my friends...my bubbas...This was in Gainesville Florida which is where my partners older brother coined the name Kush in 1990. The bubba kush started in 96 after a hermi accident which my kush pollinated my Bubba and my Purple Indica. That gave birth to the Bubba Kush and the Purple Kush or PI. These are the facts. The guys at high times or B Real will validate this truth. There is no strait Bubba left. All my friends that had it killed it off after the Bubba Kush. When I first brought the Kush to LA, I was getting 8g's a lb. So we quit the bubba and was only doing Kush and Bubba Kush which brought the best price. Unfortunately, my strait Bubba was lost. I have yet to see anything like it since 96-97. There will be an interview on weedmaps coming up and High Times will be releasing the story as well. I have known the people from High times for over a decade andf the have been waiting for me to allow them to publish my story and book. I am sure...just like the guys that say og stands for ocean grown or the kush guy is dead or from New Zealand...you are still in disbelief...but if you want ta talk about ridiculous...listen to those fools."

Tripsick

Tripsick

if you ever need the used car lot feel from a dispensary you should check them out for sure.

S

SSHZ

LOL......... "Bubba" Gump. Life is like a box of chocolates, I guess.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

REZDOG said:
Let's try this,again.
(Sigh!)
SFV OG Kush Nug:
:)

attachment.php

:thank you:

Is it just me or do his nugs look like ass? Must be that Rezcipe....

I figured I would let him know how I feel....

Screen shot 2011 03 01 at 35406 PM
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

coined the name Kush? Someone should kick this dude's ass!

MileHighMagic

MileHighMagic

I liked there "award winning" ear walk from Broadway Wellness.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Has anybody actually seen the herb from this place? All stories aside, if he's got some good OG, that is always a good thing

eyecandi

eyecandi

well, DannyD and the boys from HT will be here soon enough, should be a fun story to run past him :)

D

DWkush

"Creator of Kush" made his way to ICmag:

"yep...the bubba kush was an hermi accident in Silver Lake that pollinated my PI and my bubba. My friend found the seed and that was the birth. This is the official 15th anniversary of the Bubba Kush."

"Thank you all for those that have enjoyed the Bubba Kush and celebrate this year. I rarely get on these things but it was a pleasure to hear all your thoughts...good and bad. I hopefully filled in the blanks a bit for those that really know dates and search and research for the truth...not just what's blasted on the internet. Jah Bless and Stay positive. See you soon! Bubba"

"Respect to you my brother...that was beautiful an much appreciated. It did not mention what was going on when Rasta as we know it today stemmed from...yes it was against white people but who was fucking with them....british and american white people... the message...well other than peter and jacob....who were beat and brutalized daily because of white british and american tourism interest it became prevalent again....and the white man was the infultrator...but I hope through the reggae and Bob's final messages...it will be as what Selassi I wanted...as well as other great men who stood there ground."

Tripsick

Tripsick

anything to bring in business poor delusional bastard. talk to that guy for 5 minutes and you will see he is off his rocker.

I will stop now as i know its not nice to make fun of the mentally impaired

S

sagekush420

Matt is the truth I grew up in sfv! Got the og kush cuts from his crew yes it's from Florida and we were getting 7to 8k a lb all day sfv cut diablo from rdc whatever u want to call it the og kush came from bubba!! So everyone dosent always know everything! The og story is funny cuz noadays there's a lot of different og cuts and varietys of og that peeps have from different beans and breading that they used the original cut. At first only a few of us had it. But you know how it goes peeps start sharing the cut and it leaked like a wild fire.. It's a whole new game theses days it has evolved & changed.

D

DWkush

Matt is the truth I grew up in sfv! Got the og kush cuts from his crew yes it's from Florida and we were getting 7to 8k a lb all day sfv cut diablo from rdc whatever u want to call it the og kush came from bubba!! So everyone dosent always know everything! The og story is funny cuz noadays there's a lot of different og cuts and varietys of og that peeps have from different beans and breading that they used the original cut. At first only a few of us had it. But you know how it goes peeps start sharing the cut and it leaked like a wild fire.. It's a whole new game theses days it has evolved & changed.

This Matt guy may have had the FTK and drove it to cali but several of my friends claim that handful of others brought the cut to cali years before 96. I feel that true OG Kush is an S1 of 91 Chemdog and that is why cuts have showed up on both coasts.

I feel that legally any human cannot take claim for accidental crosses. The plant(s) created the crosses themselves. Acts of nature/ God(s)! Furthermore I expand my ruling towards all strains that have any claim of human creation or ownership. Sentencing will begin after a brief recess!:afroweed:

D

DWkush

i've shopped at the store before. even if the story is legit or not, the dude grows some fucking dank ass bubba kush, Chemdog #4, and kurple fantasy #1. all, which i have seen tested by herbal synergy llc , over 20 percent thc. he told me he will have a story in hightimes soon......well see.

The owner of TLMD claims that this guy and the Broadway wellness got all their cuts from him three years ago. That bubba be katsu! If you want to tank anyone for the quality of the cuts you should thank OGOrganic. TLMD also claims that kurple fantasy is came from a 25 dollar pack of Rotten Dawg's Sour OG x OG.

S

sagekush420

Bullishhhhhh! i know the owner of tlmd and my boys been serving them since they opened. This goes back before the shop scene!! And bubba is not connected to bw. Give the guy a break his a good dude and there kurple is fire and it's far from flo. Kurple is on another level and if your a real smoker you will know that.

D

DWkush

sage kush aka TRUTH SOME KNOW IT AS ZETA Got this cut from bubbas crew thanks again shes a yielder... 30 lb off 64 plants and 14 1000watt lumies... Bell hoods non vented "washington hoods some call them"
136487d1300376375-cannasseur-img_0165.jpg.att

Holy Shit man! Stop infecting your nugs with aspergillus mold!! Everyone knows that the horse glue in cardboard boxes almost always contains aspergillus spores. Shows how much you know! Looking to kill your customers with auto immune disorders? I'm surprised that anyone from the soul assassins crew has yet to pay you guys a visit.

Top Bottom