The Cannatrol™ Cool Cure Box. Perfect dry and cure every time?

• Thread starter BallsDeep73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BallsDeep73

BallsDeep73

I was looking into a automatic system for drying and curing and came across this. What do you guys think? These could be game changers in future. But $1500 kinda steep.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems unnecessary and excessively priced for home growers. Even in a commercial application I wouldn’t use something like this as there is very little space to work with. I just don’t see the point in this product existing.

BallsDeep73

BallsDeep73

Seems unnecessary and excessively priced for home growers. Even in a commercial application I wouldn’t use something like this as there is very little space to work with. I just don’t see the point in this product existing.
I guess they make room size ones for commercial too. But their is not too many reviews on it. I think it’s a good idea if it’s a push a button and forget. It’s suppose to dry, cure, and store bud. $1500 is the only thing holding me back. Another tent might be better option for me.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm experimenting making my own DIY one like many before before me lol...If it works 🤷‍♂️ I'll post up a thread. Cost me $100 to make inkbird controller and all

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

My bad.

You could make this like @Grownsince95 said for much cheaper than $1500.

That being said, if you have a sudden bout of gear acquisition syndrome and an extra $1500 go ahead and buy it.
I love tools as much as the next guy but this is like buying a brushless hammer drill when all you need is a screwdriver.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
1500 bucks to dry maybe 1 -3 plants? am I missing something?

Exactly. The time and effort it takes to dry 3 plants is not even remotely worth the price of admission. Even at $300 (1/5 retail) I wouldn’t consider it an option. At $100 maybe but only if I decided to go down to growing 3 plants maximum. Lol.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Exactly. The time and effort it takes to dry 3 plants is not even remotely worth the price of admission. Even at $300 (1/5 retail) I wouldn’t consider it an option. At $100 maybe but only if I decided to go down to growing 3 plants maximum. Lol.
It's not the drying really It's the curing. My personal goal is to eliminate burping jars. The hang dry in the tent works fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom