ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Great chart from a master.
303 0 02249700 1433803524 cannabisposter4000

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have always had a problem with my images uploading to full clarity..sorry it's unreadable.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have always had a problem with my images uploading to full clarity..sorry it's unreadable.
Yeah... I'm glad it's not just me. I wonder if perhaps you cut it into two or three separate images, that might work.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey shroomKing can you post them up individually? That would be freaking awesome. Thanks bro, Peace Out

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I hate that the site degrades my photo quality. Grr

That's my best attempt.

greenthumb

greenthumb

It still helps........but if anyone knows the URL where we could see it larger.......please post it?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here are a couple of pic's. Not sure, but it looks like cal/mag. Can it be nute burn.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's no such thing as a cal-mag deficiency.

I can't tell you everything that's wrong because you pulled the leaf from the plant. I can tell you what I guess and what I do see.

I DO see strong signs of spider mite infestation, that jumped out first. I see strong signs of strong P- as well. Finally, Ca-.

Junk

Junk

The lighting is not that great. & I'm not going to venture a guess at this point.

Can you tell us what temps/humidity & light it was under? Also, where were those leaves located on the plant when you took them off? Or did they just fall off & you picked them up?

**Edit - A picture of the plant would be more helpful...in really good light. Sea maiden is good with this kind of thing

**Edit #2 - Speak of the devil & she will appear @Seamaiden ;)

Top Bottom