The Chem Logs...testing...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

everyday it seems i see another brother farmer showing something id not seen before. WOW !!! im down & waiting in line to read up on your training tips. awesome looking meds TG. my girls are hiding in shame after seeing your beautiful girls. hahaha

true grit

true grit

Lookin fire bro. . And just gettin good.. will be looking forward to the show.

Thanks bro, actually got budsites forming as of last nite!!

U always train ur gear to be such monster bushes TG, love it bro. Have u ever made a thread on ur techniques?

Thanks bro, its takes a good bit of work in the veg room, but if done right i can kinda just let em go wild in flower- especially with the screens now. Tho i am finding potting them in slightly smaller pots, less veg and 2 more per table would be ideal for the screens...saves me some training.

Only done some mini how tos, when things calm down a bit out here i will do a big training how to and "Things Grit has found to be Bull Shit"....

Outstanding progress brotha TG, you've got me sold on the genetics my friend gonna snag a relist, wanted to ask ya about the 2 most recent set of photo's, in the 1st set it appears the ladies are in plastic pots, whereas in the latter pics it appears you transplanted to smart pots, I ask cause I don't notice the tie downs anymore and was interested in LST'n with the smart pots just don't know how sturdy the are once the plant really gets crankin, Peace SSP

Yeah never sleep on OJD/true gear- i cant wait to see what they throw with this chemdog in the mix!!

Yeah i veg in plastic pots to not get rootbound (up to 2g with tie downs) then transplant to smart pots for flower. Yes the smart pots can tie fine, but they will have some give to them. Will 3-5g of coco or soil though they do have enough weight to hold branches down for training. I've be working the smart/roots pots and tie downs now for a hot hot minute.

everyday it seems i see another brother farmer showing something id not seen before. WOW !!! im down & waiting in line to read up on your training tips. awesome looking meds TG. my girls are hiding in shame after seeing your beautiful girls. hahaha

THanks bro, i'll put something together on this training one of these days! And no green girls hide in shame- they just get bustier on the next round!!

true grit

true grit

lol-

UKhem about to be budding and one of the Chemmy gals pokin up...

DSCN1807
DSCN1808

420king-MASSES

wow brotha thems are some bushes those are strate up george bushes maaaan those look real nice dawg keep up the good work

true grit

true grit

thanks broski. I'll snag an under canopy shot next time so you can get a good idea of size! Basically each plant is doing a good job taking up a nice 2x2 square.

waayne

waayne

Nice!!!!!
Gonna be really interesting watchin these girls flower!
You alway's have such a nice touch, I can't
wait to see what you do with these girl's!

T

truecannabliss

Superb as always bro, gets me excited every time i pop into your thread. Thanks for all your efforts, massively appreciated.
Peace

true grit

true grit

Nice!!!!!
Gonna be really interesting watchin these girls flower!
You alway's have such a nice touch, I can't
wait to see what you do with these girl's!

Thanks bro! Its been fun this run as it was the first go from seed to flower in coco...very interesting as well! But hell they are troopers and are just startin to crank now!!

Superb as always bro, gets me excited every time i pop into your thread. Thanks for all your efforts, massively appreciated.
Peace

Muchos appreciated bro, and they are chunkin very very fast. Can't wait to show ya some massive bud shots. The Chemmy's have great nodal spacing btw...gonna yield nice! And THANK YOU GUYS!!!! for the opportunity to show what ya workin with!

true grit

true grit

teaser....both are very close in structure and buds, see how they fill in....

DSCN1833

420king-MASSES

Peace

i second the motion on that excellent way to put it keep up the good work gritty my shit just arrived thread starts on friday :passingjoint:

420king-MASSES

i think im gonna go with your original suggestion ukem so you can finish your chemmy off and then ill start mine up im gonna do secret with both ya know split the beaners with each grow that way it gets 2 threads

H

HappyGrower

Hello All,

I can say that I too have been lucky enough to get some beans from Connoisseur Genetics to do a test grow. I got the ChemWreck Kush beans. Asked for just 5, and they sent me 11! Made my Month! I will be posting a grow diary once they have germ'd, and into some soil to start them off. I started with 5 beans in the Papertowel method of germination. I only started 5 because of space limitations for bloom cycle.I use RO water, that is at 0ppm, and a drop of superthrive in the gallon of water.

I will be using :
Veg -- 1000w MH Lamp 42" round hood
Custom soil mix 25% Top Soil, 25% Spagmun moss, and 50% Perlite
General Hydro 3 part w/
Diamond Nector
Flora Blend tea
Sub Culture

Bloom - 1000w Hps & 400w MH w/ 42" round hood
General Hydroponics 3 part
Diamond Nector
Flora Nector
Floralicious Plus
Kool Bloom
Flora Kleen

Will keep everyone updated. Has anyone else ever grown this strain?

Take Care, Happy Grower :cool0010:

true grit

true grit

nope you'll be one of the first to rock it...pop those beans and start you a log bro.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What up Grit? Nice to see ya at work. I'll be getting a pack of the ChemWreck Kush as well and will do a thread for them. I'm working on my SSSDH currently. I'm in week 8 of bloom outdoors. Topped once, and lollipopped is all and they are looking and smelling very yummy! Good luck with the rest of your cycle! I'll be following along.

Cheers,
Crom

true grit

true grit

hey bro! was checkin your ladies the other day....trust me you will enjoy the smoke!!! almost there man!

yeah these are crankin the chemmy are gonna yield real nice. UKhem is takin off too, been busy with duct work, etc...will post some updated bud shots later this week!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great smoke is what I expect from SSSDH. She smells so good I just want to bite the cola off lol. Connoisseur Genetics is the shiznit! I had some hermie issues with a SSSDH, as my thread says, and OJD is sending me a pack of the Chemwreck Kush to make up for it. I think that is a sign that the company is doing good things. He stood by his product 110%! Props to OJD and True for everything. Keep up the good work Grit, and I look forward to seeing this cycle come to life! See ya soon.

Cheers,
Crom

true grit

true grit

Yeah crom had a few beans myself outta my cut from the lowers, but ridiculously dank! youll dig it...

So here we go...here are the new gear....first pics are chemmy 1- this one isn't chunkin quite as fast or as branchy, so i most def think chemmy2 is the winner right now...

pics 1 and 2 are p1

pics 3 and 4 are p2....

Ukhem is just now startin to pop- nice little og balls up top....

pics 5 and 6 are Ukhem...

DSCN1861
DSCN1865
DSCN1867
DSCN1869
DSCN1880
DSCN1881

420king-MASSES

awe shit that ukem looks sick man i cant wait for my gear to be that far along///and i agree chemmy #2 pics 3-4 looks like the keeper pheno keep up the good work

Top Bottom