The Chem Logs...testing...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truecannabliss

Looking awesome bro....the Chem fathers are super branchy and have very tight node spacing.......just to clear up a little confusion, the UKush is actually called UKhem (UKush is what i dubbed the OG mother used, i think OJD mentioned to me he wrote the wrong thing on some peoples packs)......and let me tell you the UKush mother is propbably one of the frostiest plants i have ever seen or grown.
Peace

true grit

true grit

Thanks True and yeah I can see these are gonna be extremely branchy, very early, and with little training. With training they are blowing up...as soon as my cam charges I'll snap pics of the Chemmy Jones- they are about twice the height of that one and straight bushes. VERY branchy....

Thanks for the clarification on the name! lol. UKhem it is and she is bush.

Boss thanks bro, the chemmys are beasts too. Depending on stretch they may be good bucket contenders...train hella easy too, thinking they will kill a scrog.

true grit

true grit

what up supa, thanks homie.

Here are the chemmy jones ladies... the larger is going to be P1, its much taller, branchier and more vigorous thought P2 is no slouch!

The 5g bucket is for size reference...

DSCN1693
DSCN1694
DSCN1695
DSCN1696
T

truecannabliss

Killer training skills as always bro, im gonna start a sticky thread soon on the subject as i think its the difference between good and great yields.....i trained a little SSSH at a friends in a 6 litre pot and pulled 3.5oz, there were 24 plants under 2 x 600w so if i'd had time to train the rest we'd have been looking at 72oz instead of the 36oz he pulled.
Peace

R

ReadySetGrowD9

subscribed :)....
i wanna pick up some of those UKush and LemChems
cant wit to see what cha get grom them :)

Happy Growing

RSGD9

true grit

true grit

True- thanks bro...and I 100% agree. Were those in coco? Im finding they are just way huger and yield hella more with training in coco for sure. I just finished trimmin up those two SSSDH that I trained the shit out of...nice yield for sure. If they were in coco and vert i woulda been trimmin today too. lol.

RSGD9- yeah bro scoop them beans! Gonna find some kill fa sho. Ill be gettin to the LemChems shortly fa sho...

420king-MASSES

dam grit whats this your 100th tester grow log man what ever you get you seem to kill it man and ya your logs are very informative i guess this means theres another true grit test thread that im subscribed to keep up the excellent work brotha all the best vibes and karma to you and your gardens

true grit

true grit

420king- lol bro, just trying to these breeders the props they deserve!! Hopefully i can give a good show on these with the new scrog set up!

D420-thanks dude

Here we are today...the Chemmy Jones will be getting flowered asap.... I love the structure on the UKhem so Im gonna pull some more cuts off her and let her veg up some more with the White bubba and wifi....

First pics 1,2, and 3 are all Chemmy Jones P1 and P2
Pic 4 is of the UKhem

DSCN1740
DSCN1741
DSCN1742
DSCN1738
true grit

true grit

Here we are about a wk into bloom with the Chemmy Jones and about 2 days in with the UKhem. So far I can tell teh chemmy are gonna be some stretchy, branchy, ladies...looking like they will be perfect for the screen (still yet to go into place, hopefully tomorrow or tonite...which means more like monday...lol- hey Further is in town..)

The UKhem is most def one of my favorite plants goin right now, can't wait to see her in bud. She is stout and kushy, but unlike most of the kushes, she is a branchy and vigorous vegger. She will be able to keep up in veg and if the nugs are kushy as she looks, this plant will be awesome.

On to pics...sorry for not much discerning but they are busy being trained to fill a 4x4 with a few other ladies...bud shots will be the money shots.

1- Ukhem
2- Chemmy Jones P2
3- Chemmy Jones P1

DSCN1782
DSCN1784
DSCN1785
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looking good, broseph... Really liking the plant structure; can't wait to see bud shots. Keep crankin' out the stellar genetics, bud!

420king-MASSES

gritty mt br5o in-law is amazed at how bushy those babies got they look like monsters brotha

O

ojd

looking killer as always bro

keep up the good wok

cant wait for deep floweing shots,thats when it gets fun
peace

true grit

true grit

Think they were smilin at me today when i put the screen to em......

Looking good, broseph... Really liking the plant structure; can't wait to see bud shots. Keep crankin' out the stellar genetics, bud!

Yeah diggin these myself. The Chemmy are nice and branchy like my Hazey girls were and the UKhem is jsut sick....

gritty mt br5o in-law is amazed at how bushy those babies got they look like monsters brotha

Yeah they blew up real quick, and the better i get this coco dialed the quicker they blow up. I hit em hard with Connie yest and they looked nice today pre-screen...

looking killer as always bro

keep up the good wok

cant wait for deep floweing shots,thats when it gets fun
peace

Thanks bro! I'll do my best to make ya proud! These are gonna take the net very well. All the stems are thick but very pliable so they bent right into place. Should have a nice screen of fun soon....

those are some happy trees.

thanks bro, they diggin it..

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin fire bro. . And just gettin good.. will be looking forward to the show.

P

pdiddy2345

U always train ur gear to be such monster bushes TG, love it bro. Have u ever made a thread on ur techniques?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Outstanding progress brotha TG, you've got me sold on the genetics my friend gonna snag a relist, wanted to ask ya about the 2 most recent set of photo's, in the 1st set it appears the ladies are in plastic pots, whereas in the latter pics it appears you transplanted to smart pots, I ask cause I don't notice the tie downs anymore and was interested in LST'n with the smart pots just don't know how sturdy the are once the plant really gets crankin, Peace SSP

Latest posts

Top Bottom