The chemdog strains...

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
My 4 had no herm issues, D is in early flower now for first run, along with a few hybrids (poodles nuts , Stardawg, Tres Dawg IX, included), 3 is in veg so im not positive on which have herm issues, but ive heard a couple do. I thought 3&D or 91 & D but dont quote me on that, im somewhat of a Chemnewb. Great thread btw. Peace out all! Motiv

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

The first run I did of Chemdog's Sister it stunk so bad that when trimming it it hurt your eyes then when cured it had a milder skunk smell with heavy sandalwood overtones does anyone know how to get the strong skunk smells to cone out cavemqn said to have a high only k guano .. but I m having trouble finding one anyone have any good tips on this ?? Skunk master ?? I bet he has some good oldschool ways on this subject ....
DGD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The first run I did of Chemdog's Sister it stunk so bad that when trimming it it hurt your eyes then when cured it had a milder skunk smell with heavy sandalwood overtones does anyone know how to get the strong skunk smells to cone out cavemqn said to have a high only k guano .. but I m having trouble finding one anyone have any good tips on this ?? Skunk master ?? I bet he has some good oldschool ways on this subject ....
DGD
If you cant find a guano high in potash you can use sul-po- mag (0-0-20) or deuce deuce by humboldt nutrients (0-0-22) which can give you the potassium spike you need. Also something like epsom (magnesium sulfate) to help with aroma and terpines will go a long way as well.

MW

symbiote420

symbiote420

DGD

o_O I've never seen any high K guano in my life!

I just picked up a bottle of Duece Duece 0-0-22, and I've always been a believer in epsom salts. Being the Magnesium lover that cannabis is it's a thin line between K, Ca, Mg, and Fe, too much of any will impair the proper use of one of others easily .....Why are all Cal/Mg products at a 2:1 ratio? So the nute companies can play it safe! But if your plants need Mg and the Calcium is in check already, you might make the problem worse! IME ..........Chems(Mag whores), Diesels(Cal/Mg whore), and OGs (Ca whore)........I prefer the Diesel fam over both!! That's just me!

My guano grown buds are always the funkiest, the grows I use fish are some of the tastiest! Trying to incorporate the two without overferting some of my gals this grow!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I just picked up a bottle of Duece Duece 0-0-22, and I've always been a believer in epsom salts. Being the Magnesium lover that cannabis is it's a thin line between K, Ca, Mg, and Fe, too much of any will impair the proper use of one of others easily .....Why are all Cal/Mg products at a 2:1 ratio? So the nute companies can play it safe! But if your plants need Mg and the Calcium is in check already, you might make the problem worse! IME ..........Chems(Mag whores), Diesels(Cal/Mg whore), and OGs (Ca whore)........I prefer the Diesel fam over both!! That's just me!

My guano grown buds are always the funkiest, the grows I use fish are some of the tastiest! Trying to incorporate the two without overferting some of my gals this grow!
great info and I love that duece duece but man it smells!! Great burst of k

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea, great K burst bro! I'm mainly upping my K during the winter because the humidity drops very low ....under 30% not good!

symbiote420

symbiote420

The plants can't transpire (breathe) properly! The edges get yellow and browning, crispy looking and feeling ....because the stomata is overtaxed, sometimes this can resemble a Mag def. Higher levels of K offset the effects of low humidity and/or higher temps!

C

Chemfather

Breeder
Supporter
I have a friend that was in Butte in the late 90's (private highschool trustafarian).... swears the 'dog' he smoked then is related to Masterkush.
but

no dawg bud was ever sold in c.b. it was either sent to chemdog or I took it on tour. Some of best friends got sacs but most of it went on tour. After those 2 pounds came and gone the dwag aka Chemdog wasnt ever back.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry to take the thread off of its' AMAZING topic, for one second. It is obvious, that you know your shit, brother Sym! The guano; is where it is really at! I have never used too much fish emulsion though, for fear of animals digging up my babes. Alright, BACK ON TOPIC! Much love and respect, Sym! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ftwendy

ftwendy

but

no dawg bud was ever sold in c.b. it was either sent to chemdog or I took it on tour. Some of best friends got sacs but most of it went on tour. After those 2 pounds came and gone the dwag aka Chemdog wasnt ever back.

Interesting. My guy was north of cbutte, in Carbondale...so that may explain something. That, or my guy's a bullshitter. Entirely possible. :)

What about the masterwreck relation - does that make sense?

L.Burna

L.Burna

Lots of great info to read from... Currently looking for my own Chemdog to grow!! Hope someone can recommend of a good seed company or California dispensary where I can pick some up... Picked up an eighth of chemdog in LA that tested over 29% THC!!! Now that's what I want on my team!!!

Top Bottom