the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inthegorge

inthegorge

Gray and cold here today so far but yesterday was glorious sunshine even though it got up to a high of about 17. Today is graphic design day which I totally suck at:-/ Got to figure out a logo for W.O.W. Weed so we can get some business cards, stationary and labeling printed up. Wish I could afford a professional for this stuff but I am a smart cookie and I should be able to figure it out....right? Thanks for the words of wisdom and the music Chickenman! Never enough music:-)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good rainy morning to *everyone*. It's been an odd week, with good, and bad, and very bad in it, but for some reason (the rain?) I'm in a good mood.

I'm considering a second cuppa this morning, and I very well may do it. I might even bake something. Ooo... feelin' kinda froggy?

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all. Have all my Power Cheese dried & put up in jars for curing. Been a busy morning. 6 new (to me) clones potted and in the veg. area. Just a few min, before lunch so I'm going to see what's up on the Farm.:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I wanna be like Chickem man someday!..
But I retired to early and my pension is too small now that the county i live in says I cant grow my own meds on my own land. :(
I guess need to go back to work to pay for my wifes meds
..I knew when I retired from the union it probably wasnt forever..
Im still young enough to work for another 20 years or so
Building stuff was still fun sometimes, But I was sick of the BS and Faking piss tests
So I had to get out of that line of work..
Now...WTF am I going to do...I dont want to fake piss tests..
I dont want to quit smoking..Its what keeps me sane.
I need to find a job in the MMJ industry..any of you know anyone that's hiring?

Hey Seamaiden, Can I post a "looking for work" thread? :wacky:
Just hang in there ken, the future looks bright :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Excited, call an old timer who has fished river 60 years, headed his way for some flies he said will work well, eggs patterns trading for chicken eggs...
Awesome C man New Fishin Flies! :woot: I bet that must be exciting!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fished hard, not one single bite, got really baked, right side wader leaked a little foot got cold ,in river 4 hours, turfed it out, got home, nice fire, hot tub, taco dinner, bed soon.....
30 degrees out..
Butcher tomorrow, no like...Kind of tired and a bit sore all over... but....
Tinman

Last edited:
Top Bottom