the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

a little late in the day but good morning farmers,,,afternoon here...spending the day in the air with scissor lift and chain saw...time to prune the bug oaks before improving the turf below...I do a yard renovation every 3 years or so...last time I did this linda was healthy and I was 4 years younger...she's passed on and I'm old...geez louise life ain't gettin any easier...can hardly lift my 10 gallon tubs I grow trees in when they're damp...where's my grandson when his poppie needs him...damn daughter

Black Lab

Black Lab

Good morning Farm. I am getting a late start due to daylight saving time. I wish we would get rid of it. Twice a year it F's up our sleep. Another hot and sunny day at the beach. I am going shopping at Nordstrom Rack for clothes and then Main Beach in Laguna to see what the sun brings out. Have a great day everyone.

B

boo

lift took a shit and the chain saw is going thru pms...mebbe a joint and lunch will change my state of mind...mebbe I'll sign up for food stamps and welfare and sit on my porch in my slippers and bathrobe...NOT:nailbiting:

Drifting13

Drifting13

[quote="boo, post: 1217063, member: 59508mebbe I'll sign up for food stamps and welfare and sit on my porch in my slippers and bathrobe...NOT:nailbiting:[/quote]
That would be a cold day in hell. I haven't known you that long but long enough to know that ain't your style. When we come over next week if ya need a hand, let me know and I'll come a little earlier.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Damn almost forgot....G'Afternoon, y'all. Tick tock tick tock only two more day till I can groove again.:woot: Think I'm gonna come home from VA doc appt. & get :wacky:...

Cort

Cort

Cort,Let me know if you need help getting that soil from somewhere else,i have a bigass dump trailer and truck and i gotta get out to DHS some time or another with it to pick up an old table that was my wifes grandmas ,maybe kill 2 birds with one stone.

Sea,Sorry for you and daves loss,was wondering where you disappeared too!
Awesome of you to offer, I do appreciate it though, but got a dump trailer sitting outside right now, 4 yards compost, 2 cow manure, and plans for composted horse tomorrow.

Had the offer come up earlier, you would be eating something good and posting pics to the "whats cookin" thread. I cant hang with CM, but I'd give him a run for his money.

By the way. That trailer of cow shit is parked right near the neighbor's fence line. I had to water their dog again yesterday and I hope the manure smell seeps into their pillows.

Cort

Cort

Howdy Yall,

Breakfast and coffee done. If I had a big straw hat I'd put it on.... its time to kick some shit!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Spring has sprung here.AC will be on today and probably heat tonight...

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
What is up Farm!? Good morning.

Sea, I'm glad your trip happened- sorry for your loss. I'm in a similar waiting game with my grandma. Her time here is short and I don't want to sound like I won't miss her- I will- but she's not having a good time anymore and the more time spent in a hospital, the worse it gets for her.

Boo- don't hurt anything at the gym...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning folks!

PButter, yeah, it's this whole 'quality of life' thing. Sure, those of us left behind are bereft, but honestly, sometimes that feels like the ultimate in selfishness--live so that I won't be sad.

Stuff is blooming, I can feel it. In my EYES. Spring is springing, we've got a little more than a week left, yeah? I'm not sure I'm ready, seems like it was just Christmas I swear.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
mornin folks...time to head to the gym and stretch a few muscles and bones...
a little stiff here 2day.
farming and fishing and fishing and farming got me a little wore out....
Once I get moving around not so bad, got to keep on trucking, back home, sit down and patch my bones and just keep trucking on.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
gots me a fat cone dubbie consisting of Sour d and blueberry, headed out to man cave to burn it and spin some me up some experience, Have you ever been experienced?????
Well I have.....,The Jimi Hendrix experienced that is....... You'll probably scream and cry....Just get your mind together....and let go..

Last edited:
Top Bottom