the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

After being here & interacting with such great people, I wish I had a nice remote place for us to all hang, smoke & swap stories.
Y'all are possibly some of the most civilized people in a forum that I've ever known. Forums... well, online in general, tends to bring out the worst in some. I'm happy to see that sort of nonsense is neutralized with such positivity.
:)
I hate to admit I've been the rabble rouser but I'm trying !

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I'm back on the hi-test coffee again! lol. Couldn't stay away for long, i wish i could run my own coffe farm!
My daughter bought one of these nespresso machines,
This thing makes some kickass hitest coffee using a little cartridge like a keurig but smaller.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Here's mine booe="boo, post: 1220225, member: 59508"]a labor of love...View attachment 388029View attachment 388030[/quote]
Heres mine boo,
2012 10 06 14 13 29 561

And a flower back at you,
IMG 20130716 090132 585

And goodnight,
IMG 20130509 194418 974

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Boo,Your kickin my ass there buddy,lol,I live in the HIGH mojave so a lawn like that could only be found at a golfcourse,shit i dont think the golfcourses around here look as good as that!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I spotted this little cactus blooming walking my Shepherd this morning,

B

boo

I will say I do all the work on the turf and tree maintenance, everything green and not so green...some days I wish I had a lawn care company hook me up weekly...shit is getting hard real fast...got 2000 lbs. of nutes to lay down this weekend and then 4 gallons of bugger to juice...I buy at the big boy store...

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow

I will say I do all the work on the turf and tree maintenance, everything green and not so green...some days I wish I had a lawn care company hook me up weekly...shit is getting hard real fast...got 2000 lbs. of nutes to lay down this weekend and then 4 gallons of bugger to juice...I buy at the big boy store...
keeps you young friend:nurse:. although it sometimes doesn't feel like it right aftr the work.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Heres mine boo,
View attachment 388057
And a flower back at you,
View attachment 388058
And goodnight,
View attachment 388059
beautiful pics fish, now tell me, are those chicks and momma bird real up on the firepit???? or am i seeing shit again.
really tranquil area my man.... love to burn one with ya out there..[/quote]
No not real mo just a steel cutout of california valley quail which i have tonnage of in my yard,when i got up this morning there were about 100 quail and 20 rabbits on my little pieces of lawn,that is until i let the dog out,lol,she stands at the slider staring and not budging one inch til the door opens.
Love to burn a big fattie with you anytime you are out this way bro,your always welcome!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Boo,that gorgeous lawn needs a bocce ball court or some polo ponys or something!

B

boo

the lawn has a dutch...not much more needed for me...today the 2000 lb. of slow release nitrogen is going down...that and all 1000 lilies will be trimmed to their easter bloom...

Top Bottom