the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah we've been cutting out around 3 starting at 7. I did bust out my fishing hat but not before frying my head. Doh!

I think the most difficult part is the pitch and wearing a harness. Always dodging ropes.My feet and ankles are really sore And Im fat lol! Feels good to work though.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Yeah we've been cutting out around 3 starting at 7. I did bust out my fishing hat but not before frying my head. Doh!

I think the most difficult part is the pitch and wearing a harness. Always dodging ropes.My feet and ankles are really sore And Im fat lol! Feels good to work though.
Don't overdo it man!I know it feels good to work but it tells on me a few days later... Good help is hard as hell to come by. ;) I am a barterer through and through.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I just roofed a 20x24 myself and it kills the knees and ankles/feet/back and it probably was not as steep as yours,i feel for you!

I could barely stand it yesterday and with this weather Im taking a cpl days off! Wed will be cooler. The previous home owner should have done the roof but he started other projects that were also unfinished. Like an addition rear porch with deck.Its got a new rubber roof but never trimmed out. No siding on it. Most windows were replaced in the house but not all of them. New water heater but the rest of the plumbing is wack. Electrical is a mess.

On the flip side its 3 stories with full basement oak wood throughout with a badass fireplace! Huge sliding pocket doors. Im putting in a new kitchen I found on craigslist for $700.00! Merrilat cabinets,stove ,fridge and a washer and dryer! Deal of the year.;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Not sure how many of you have been watching the World Cup, but that was a hugely disappointing loss for the USA today. It was an exciting match to watch, but still rough to watch the loss.

Hope all you other farmers have had a good day.

putembk

putembk

Thought I would keep this thread going in honor of Boo. Hot in Colo and am shut down to one light. Will fire the whole system back up around Aug 15th. Summer usually starts loosing its grip at that time....at least at night so I can cool the basement down enough to keep the temp under control.
Just attended a great gathering of growers yesterday. Got so baked I almost had to walk home. Only a mile away but with the holiday didn't want to chance driving. Ended up waiting an hour after my last bong hit before leaving. Got home safe and sound and ready to party another day. Pot growers have such fun parties and great samples. Hopefully there will be another soon. Be well all.

putembk

putembk

Morning all....don't know about all of you but we got hammered with rain yesterday afternoon and evening. Haven't seen a downpour that heavy in years. Got over 1/2 in in about 20 minutes, then another .3 over night. Here is a pic of the building storm just before it hit.

10538057 679547065464572 6375351665186413329 n
10538057 679547065464572 6375351665186413329 n

Nice and cool here this morning, looking like we could get another round of the stuff. Need the moisture but a little slower please.
Been to hot to walk lately but thinking I will get it in today. Will take a rain coat and plenty to smoke though. Just heard a huge roar of thunder in the distance....maybe I will take a boat instead. ha ha

Just about time to go stick my nose in downstairs and see what needs doing there first. Loving this humidity and so are the ladies. A lot less to do there this summer as I am down to one light because of heat.
Anyway, hope all farmers are having a good day.....I'm gonna!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn pute those pics look more like a fire than a thunderstorm!we are getting thunderheads here but no rain so far,i did notice the sierras got some yesterday,i was up there camping a while back and all the streams/lakes are extremely low,we could use some water here for sure.

putembk

putembk

Damn pute those pics look more like a fire than a thunderstorm!we are getting thunderheads here but no rain so far,i did notice the sierras got some yesterday,i was up there camping a while back and all the streams/lakes are extremely low,we could use some water here for sure.
Not that way here....at least this year. Rivers are still to high to wade. I tried last week and had to really be picky about where I tried to wade. Ended up taking a hook in the face trying to cast a light weight rod long distance in high wind. Just couldn't quite reach the fish so I was making stupid casts. Buried the hook to the shank. About all you can do is have your buddy man the forceps and bite down on a stick. Loved it!!

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Hell ya talk about hooking the shit outa urself... its been raining a bunch here... love the rain...

putembk

putembk

G'Morning, y'all! Listening to thunder rolling by as I type to y'all. But what the heck this is rainy season in fla.
Loving those tomato seeds you sent me. Ha ha, gonna be a great crop this year thanks to you. Was going to do a dry trim on some purple jones this morning but still needs another day. So a little maintenance and then its outside the rest of the day. Supposed to be another cool day here but thats not gonna happen. Already over 85 and still early. Supposed to walk with a couple of guys from another part of the planet....hoping for some cloud cover. Summer in the city....love it/hate it.
Be well all farmers and have a great day....back down in the dungeon.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So does anyone have any idea what the fuck happened to summer in the midwest this year? Michigan has been suffering thru some mighty chilly days the past.. what 2-3 weeks now and forcasted for much of the same :\

this is not ok with me! Damnit... Granted i don't get out much but.. I do wanna open a window at least fuck.. its freezing!

( End rant )

Drifting13

Drifting13

Putembk, Glad to hear your enjoying those Mater seeds. What I like about them most(after taste) is using new seeds to grow next years Maters. If you don't know about prepping the new seeds just holler.

Edit: For those that don't know how to prep mater seeds just check out this utube vid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom