the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all! TY putembk we had a blast. Not so much work but a whole lot of grooving. As far as boo coming back here...I wouldn't hold your breath.
Well it's that time of the year again...grrrr Yep my VA Doc appt. is 6 weeks away. Stopped grooving yesterday.:( But this to will pass. And with a bit of luck Amendment 2(medical canna) will pass in Fla. and then all I need to find is a like minded pain mang. Doc.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Good morning ! :D Glad to finally be awake god damn nightmares last night, Thank you cannabis oil! :D

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

I feel for ya man, pretty much have to smoke mself to sleep each evening. Not a dabber but but still hate those tolerance breaks.
Stick with it and good luck

Well, the fires out here are starting. Right now it's the Sand Fire, just north of us, and then last night another fire started up in Yosemite park, I think they're calling it the Motor Fire.

No ash fall, and this morning no smoke to the north so I'm staying as positive as I can. I just learned that 25 homes were lost in River Pines, just upcountry from us, I feel awful for them. I've also mentally begun preparing an emergency exit plan. Hook up the travel trailer, fill it with the valuables and that way the animals can go in the back of the Excursion (that'll be fun, almost a dozen chickens+one rooster, a large dog and two uncooperative cats) and we'll be able to drive out the most valuable vehicles. The artwork will be fairly easy to grab, but I don't know where all my photo albums are, some are still packed away from when I moved up here and I don't know where those boxes are. I will tell them goodbye if it comes down to that.

How things Sea?? Any smoke, ash fall?? Hope all is well!
Animals in the rig going round n round cartoon style....cracks me up

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thankfully they were able to get the fire fully contained a couple of days ago. But things are still burning all over the place, hopefully to remain contained.

My broody hen sat another clutch of eggs. I gave her ten to brood. I've got three healthy chicks right now, two others had hatched, but I lost them in the heat. The remaining eggs have not hatched and will likely not hatch at this point. One mixed breed chick (I know it's Buffy's kid) and two more Ameracaunas.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

He is a mean mofo!! those spikes are 2" long...and check out those devilish "horns"
Image Image
takes good care of the ladies fosure!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pretty! Mine is a rather large Ameracauna.
Good deal!!
things have calmed down up here too...still early in the season tho!

Buffy as in buff crested? My cock is a buff... lol
No, she's a Rhode Island Red who was named such for her buff-colored butt. Actually, I was looking at her and suddenly "Buffy the vampire slayer" popped into my head, and there and then she was named. She's my cock's favorite hen, all kinda tore up! His name is Charlemagne, like the king. Notice, no wattles, he sports a beard! Oh damn.. his spurs are much longer now, well over an inch long. He was a youngster in that pic.

IMAG0555 cropped reduced

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

^^^^lmmfao^^^^^

Pretty! Mine is a rather large Ameracauna.

No, she's a Rhode Island Red who was named such for her buff-colored butt. Actually, I was looking at her and suddenly "Buffy the vampire slayer" popped into my head, and there and then she was named. She's my cock's favorite hen, all kinda tore up! His name is Charlemagne, like the king. Notice, no wattles, he sports a beard! Oh damn.. his spurs are much longer now, well over an inch long. He was a youngster in that pic.

View attachment 429212

Awesome colors...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Late afternoon coffee. Just had the best corn in years! Picked it up at a stand i like to get tomato's from. My garden fucking sucked again found out Black Walnut trees are no bueno. I wont be planting that thing again. Think Im gonna go buy a bunch of that corn and freeze it. So sweet and tender what a joy it was to eat!

SpiderK

SpiderK

cooked some shine yesterday ... :)

& help move my buds daughter out of her dorm .... :yuck:

Uncut

Late afternoon coffee. Just had the best corn in years! Picked it up at a stand i like to get tomato's from. My garden fucking sucked again found out Black Walnut trees are no bueno. I wont be planting that thing again. Think Im gonna go buy a bunch of that corn and freeze it. So sweet and tender what a joy it was to eat!

uncut .... ^^^^^^^^

:woot:

fuck ya, hitting wisconsin next week sweet corn baby with all the rain we've had in the midwest !

Top Bottom