the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning folks. Bright and sunny day, but the news this morning isn't very good, reading yet more about Cali's drought and, plainly put, everyone everywhere is going to feel the pinch.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Good morning all! Saw this thread and thought what a great idea:-) I never touch coffee but I do have a strong cup of black tea each morning with a liberal amount of cream and a little raw sugar! I am up late this morning because it was a late night repotting, repotting and repotting some more. Working on having 5500 clones for our opening day of business! Checked the business email late last night and the county signed off on the 20 day waiting period set up by the WA Liquor Control Board!!! Wooohooo! Now we just need to get everything finished for final inspection and we will be up and running. It is a good morning on the WA/OR border for this gal:-)

Kin

Kin

Good morning folks. Bright and sunny day, but the news this morning isn't very good, reading yet more about Cali's drought and, plainly put, everyone everywhere is going to feel the pinch.
Not good if you rely on the land for your living. We are having a converse problem in the uk- half the country is underwater because it won't stop raining.

Cort

Cort

There is some scuttlebutt with the tinfoil hat crowd that the wacky events have to do with the magnetic poles being overdue for a switch. NASA says they generally shift every 2-300k years but are over due by at least that long.
Also a hot topic is axial drift. That the true north pole moves about a little over millions of years and is causing problems. (think of a spinning top that wobbles a bit when things are out of balance)

If any of this is true, its for people a hell of a lot smarter than I to decide. Not that there is anything we can do but adapt, be it true or not.

Black Lab

Black Lab

Good morning Farm, absolutely beautiful sunshine today. It's a little cool today but clear blue skies. I'm going to walk the dogs and go to Starbucks for Saturday morning coffee. The lab loves going to see the people and get a little love. We always meet someone when we go, the dog lovers can't resist and have to stop and say hello. Old fashioned human interaction at it's best. Gotta get off this computer.........

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Not really complaining bro, just stating its been dry. its on many minds in California lately. Gonna be a rough fire season, that's for sure.
Not going to be much grass to fuel fires though :(

Black Lab

Black Lab

Good morning all! Saw this thread and thought what a great idea:) I never touch coffee but I do have a strong cup of black tea each morning with a liberal amount of cream and a little raw sugar! I am up late this morning because it was a late night repotting, repotting and repotting some more. Working on having 5500 clones for our opening day of business! Checked the business email late last night and the county signed off on the 20 day waiting period set up by the WA Liquor Control Board!!! Wooohooo! Now we just need to get everything finished for final inspection and we will be up and running. It is a good morning on the WA/OR border for this gal:)
Glad you stopped by. I very happy to see you moving ahead with your plan. I can't provide any technical skills for what you're doing but have read your posts from time to time. If I had listened to all the more knowledgeable people in my life who told me I couldn't do something and was going to fail I would not have accomplished much in my life. I ended up doing pretty well partly because I didn't have enough sense not to. Once I started something I knew little about I ended up becoming good at it. I am the original fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants-guy. Life has been, and, continues to be, an adventure.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
normally my property in green this time of year,
I dont normally have to feed the horse and pack goat. They have 3 acres to graze..
Its brown right now...But im hoping that last storm brought enough to make the grass grow a little bit

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all. I'm happy to say that the Sunshine State is sunny & warming up again. Spent the morning putting the tomato's back outside along with all our other plants.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend...

burn4me

burn4me

gotta question....does any1 order from this site in the States? if so is there a reliable source over another? just wanna get my package ya know and im very paranoid of sending money with nothing but empty hands to show.:coldfeet:

FiveAM

FiveAM

@burn4me

I live in the states, and have made multiple orders to the farm, just follow the THCbayFAQ and you won't have any issues.

I had that same feeling the first time i mailed $300+ over seas, i always throw the cash in a security envelope, and then inside a magazine, and mail it as business papers or what not.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Glad you stopped by. I very happy to see you moving ahead with your plan. I can't provide any technical skills for what you're doing but have read your posts from time to time. If I had listened to all the more knowledgeable people in my life who told me I couldn't do something and was going to fail I would not have accomplished much in my life. I ended up doing pretty well partly because I didn't have enough sense not to. Once I started something I knew little about I ended up becoming good at it. I am the original fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants-guy. Life has been, and, continues to be, an adventure.

Ain't it just:-) I am old enough to know what I can manage and what I can't and this is just the most wonderful, difficult, nail biting, did I say wonderful, adventure I have yet been on and in the last 57 years I have been on quite a few! Thanks for the words of kindness, they are always appreciated:-)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My area broke many new records. warmest month, most warmest days, lest rain in it`s known history. Etc. etc.. Not looking to be a good year in the forest for fire season! Lakes and streams are going dry! Thinking I need to work on that old project `dust og` grows with out water!

Latest posts

Top Bottom