• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck me gently...
Why is it I am constantly searching for wallet, glasses, keys cell phone or checkbook.
Tore house apart twice in 4 days looking for wallet.. was finally found on bed and laundry room floor.
Must be all that dope I have consumed daily for the last 42 years...
Anybody else suffer from the same affliction???
Better fire one up

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good Morning Farmers :)

Fuck me gently...
Why is it I am constantly searching for wallet, glasses, keys cell phone or checkbook.
Tore house apart twice in 4 days looking for wallet.. was finally found on bed and laundry room floor.
Better fire one up
lol...I lose stuff all the time...mostly tools..and that type stuff..I blame it on the prankster ghost we have
He takes stuff and hides it. Took my brand new loupe while back...I still cant find it :wacky:

M

mcpuffin

Fuck me gently...
Better fire one up
Checkbook? People still use those things?:p

Wallet, keys, and cell phone I can relate though. I'm a good hider from myself.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Fuck me gently...
Better fire one up

Um.....yup, all the time. :-)

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

20140408_201310.jpg
Found the strangest mark on a plant...
Been trying to figure out if this is something to worry about.
Ever see anything like this? (Popped up in a matter of hours)

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

I go old school & just use my loop. LOL!
Don't see anything moving, no other spots & it kinda just looks like am oil spot with a bit of sunburn.
Today was a geeky day. Took a long hard look at everybody & saw that.

On an happy note, one of my girls showed up with lovely pink hairs. Gonna have to set her aside & watch that one. Supposed to be some kind of Diesel cross... how fun!

Late coffee & some homework. Still trying to draft the greenhouse plans. Trying to wisely build a permanent structure with a tight budget... and keep a little style. Then there's the part where I'll have to build this by myself.
I do like a challenge.
*twirl*

Hope everyone's week is starting off nicely!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Am in the big city, got me a hotel, slept in till 8 am. Am going to a baseball day game and shop for used LP records.
Met natural therapy, a fellow farmer from here and his wife very nice folks. We had an amazing dinner at a farm to table restaurant brought in a chicken and wild brown trout very very nice. His wife recommend this place. And it turned out to be owned by a long lost friends from 20 years ago.
Real nice folks, therapy and wife, Down to earth, had a nice session post meal.
Nice hotel real quite, fun to be in the city for a bit, all these people makes me wonder wtf they all do and where they are going.
Can't wait though to get back to river and horse em in..
Slept great, got the French press will brew a pot, huff up, out.side and hit the town. Will post up pics of that awesome meal and ball game upon return.
Will get there when gates open to watch infield and batting practice ..
Hummm babY!!!!!!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We've got the granddaughter for the week, right? OH my God she's running me ragged! But it's all in good fun. :D Yesterday started off with dress-ups, then moved onto coloring. From there it was boiling eggs to eat, then some more coloring while waiting for them to cool. After that, she wanted to get the coconut meat out of the coconut she talked her grandfather into buying, so that took a good part of the morning. When we were done we sanded down the shell halves of the coconut, today we'll start making our own vejigantes (masks made in Puerto Rico for festivals, vejigantes are a sort of holdover from the days of the Taino Indians). After that she wanted to bake cookies (I'm the only one who bakes and cooks with her), so we made snickerdoodles. Then, chick checks to make sure Momma Hen is taking care of Baby Chick.

Today we shall make soap, work on the vejigantes, do more dress-ups, more coloring, more painting, will hardboil more eggs and prepare a picnic to go down to the Moke river to spend the afternoon.

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a pass out of ballpark found an alley puffed it up.....
Fun to kind of be sneaky....

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

The sun is out, my team (FC Bayern München) is doing GREAT & the coffee is still hot.

*yeah... :)
Hope y'all are having such a good day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom