the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Ok, like I said, we definitely have gophers in our area, they have been a problem in the past - however, they just don't have cool houses like that out here in the hood! :)

Voles are a possibility, although I've never seen one, we have tunnels and mounds so.....

I have left the trap set up since last night & will be camping out in a makeshift blind on my patio tonight to see what I can see. If nothing tonight, will probably hook up a security camera in that area so we can see what we are battling with :)

Thanks again!!

Sounds like it's time to make some Tabasco soap spray.
;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good mornin'. Got my coffee. I think I'm gonna spend some time out on the back deck listening to the birds sing the songs of spring. Then I've gotta get some more soil to repot some plants.

putembk

putembk

Big party at my place tonight, wifes birthday. Gotta clean the place, so everyone can mess it up, and get the party room ready. Have to go down and go all choirs in the garden done so I can concentrate on getting ready. Oh shit, gotta mow the yard to. Spring!!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Sounds like it's time to make some Tabasco soap spray.
;)
Ive had issues with mice and rats before. I used something called mouse away which is nothing more than peppermint and spearmint concentrate. worked on squirrels as well. put on some cotton balls and leave around the room or hang off base.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Ive had issues with mice and rats before. I used something called mouse away which is nothing more than peppermint and spearmint concentrate. worked on squirrels as well. put on some cotton balls and leave around the room or hang off base.

I tried an granular ORMI repellant that had some kind of mint and rosemary oil along with some other not as pleasant odors mixed in - little bugger danced in it LOL

FWIW, I got a camera set up in that area now so I should know what it is in the next day or so. Actually going to "bait" the bed with more onion bulbs and see what we see

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
stuff Im talking about is pure extract oil. super strong. will make your eyes water if you use to much indoors.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
We had mice..tons of em... Gophers and squirrel's too

no rodents around here anymore

Mamakittie

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cs99

I have found that people go to the wilderness for many things, but the most important of these is perspective. They may think they go for fishing or the scenery or companionship, but in reality it is something deeper. They go to the wilderness for the good of their souls.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mornin' folks.

My plan worked. Lefty finally told us that he can't stand hearing the rooster crow before dawn. Oh well! Right to farm here, brother, we have a right to farm. :D

Top Bottom