• Tagged users None
Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Hey everyone ic mag refuge here....
Ch4wLEw
Tumblr n3ge2jtzXM1rnfni9o1 1280

fractal

fractal

Walmart stopped carrying my beloved Cafe Bustelo!!!!! WTF?? There was none on the shelves last night, I had to get seattle's best #4 ground coffee and holy shit it is actually GOOD! Pretty cheap too, like 5 bucks for a pound. I'm stoked, but I want my BUSTELO! I have a huge collection of Bustelo cans like maybe 30 of them.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats the brightest full moon ive ever seen...eclipx tonight too :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The moon is down to a sliver now :)

edit to add; it's a "Blood Moon"

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
God damn cats. I love my kitties, but what the fuck was shat or vomited that I stepped in this morning on my way to the toilet? Then, as I'm sitting there, I hear munching and licking. WTF? I flick on the light and one of the cats is eating what looks to be PUKE on the bathroom rug. God damn cats! And seriously, WTF was that white shit I stepped in? What's WRONG WITH YOU???

Ladyv

Ladyv

Saw the sliver, saw the "blood moon," passed out sometime after that....the warmth of the fire pit, Camomile Tea and GSC does that to me everytime!!

Ladyv

Ladyv

God damn cats. I love my kitties, but what the fuck was shat or vomited that I stepped in this morning on my way to the toilet? Then, as I'm sitting there, I hear munching and licking. WTF? I flick on the light and one of the cats is eating what looks to be PUKE on the bathroom rug. God damn cats! And seriously, WTF was that white shit I stepped in? What's WRONG WITH YOU???

LOL Poor Sea!! Been there....

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Damn cats!
2HotMomma

Top Bottom