the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm going to have to set up a drip /water system here in the shop cause I'll have the area above the apt that I'm going to use..... I 'm going to grow as much as I can....
Awesome bro.... My first thought is the trimming nightmare. Thinking about a trimming machine?

I love everything about this hobby minus the trimming. Fuck I hate it lol.

I am waiting on back surgery and sitting and hand trimming for days is just miserable and painful.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Awesome bro.... My first thought is the trimming nightmare. Thinking about a trimming machine?

I am waiting on back surgery and sitting and hand trimming for days is just miserable and painful.

I have trimmed 2 plants this week leaning sideways over the arm of a chair so i dont aggravate the psiatic nerve. Whew!

basscaptain

basscaptain

what I'm thinking here is.... I need a area (small) for clones and beans, Need area veg, flower then a spot to have a few mother plants, and a drying area......
also a spot for vegs to eat.......
if this works out right I 'm thinking I'll just be trimming every month for a few days :) maybe

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

what I'm thinking here is.... I need a area (small) for clones and beans, Need area veg, flower then a spot to have a few mother plants, and a drying area......
if this works out right I 'm thinking I'll just be trimming every month for a few days :) maybe

Thats the best part of my system. I only trim a plant or two every week or two. Plants were averaging 5.5 oz. i can trim that in a couple to three hours.

But like the post office. “The mail keeps coming”. If you get my meaning. Lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thats the best part of my system. I only trim a plant or two every week or two. Plants were averaging 5.5 oz. i can trim that in a couple to three hours.

But like the post office. “The mail keeps coming”. If you get my meaning. Lol
that's what I'm looking for also.... Now that I'm working with new stuff this should get rolling after 3 months:(

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have trimmed 2 plants this week leaning sideways over the arm of a chair so i dont aggravate the psiatic nerve. Whew!
Yeah I feel ya my L4 and L5 discs are bulged pressing on the nerve root and spinal cord. Was trimming for days last harvest. Though I was gonna die. I can usually get by on CBD and smoking but for a week I had to pump myself full of that shitty hydromorphone just to get by.

I'm gonna be looking at building a wet trimmer or switch to dry trimming and maybe give one of those trim bags a try. I hate to bastardize my buds after all that hard work but I'm done hand trimming just can't sit that long. Besides I kinda enjoy building stuff and keeps my brain workin.. and the decent trimmers are like 7k plus, I'm sure I can do it for less than a grand... get bored to dam easy.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Nice... I would help but there are much better sources for info on that equipment. If it were DWC or RDWC I could list everything to the part numbers. But if your thinking if trickle or bio filters that I can help with.
hell i will take that list hahaah,im gonna do some plants in the house and just put a cage around them to keep cats out,i really dont think they would do outside in heat,im having hell already with the thrash can,i hadnt even checked it today,been at doc office,just got homne to a busted pipe and im full of radiation hahaah,dark now im see if i glow hahahhah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im lazy,i take all the big stuff off by running it threw my hands and into a jar hahahahha i hate it that much

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i know that at your staggered plants present ,that shit aint gonna happen,every damn day for a month just to follow with more,my the force be with grasshopper,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

With all different plants from seed the timing is the hard part. And i end up mixing individual gallons of nutes for all the different strains and stages of growth.
that is the main thang,with clones you get them pretty close ,from seed they tend to want to take a break every now and then,mother plant and clones is the ticket,beside that no seed buying at ridiculious prices

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hell i will take that list hahaah,im gonna do some plants in the house and just put a cage around them to keep cats out,i really dont think they would do outside in heat,im having hell already with the thrash can,i hadnt even checked it today,been at doc office,just got homne to a busted pipe and im full of radiation hahaah,dark now im see if i glow hahahhah
You want an RDWC system. Just give me the number of sites I will sit down over it this weekend and put it all together with links to each piece and total costs. That way you know what ur getting. Making sure you have the proper turnover, air pumps that match the stones, ideal flow. All of which you would think you get it a premade system but you don't.

Just say the word lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I feel ya my L4 and L5 discs are bulged pressing on the nerve root and spinal cord. Was trimming for days last harvest. Though I was gonna die. I can usually get by on CBD and smoking but for a week I had to pump myself full of that shitty hydromorphone just to get by.

I'm gonna be looking at building a wet trimmer or switch to dry trimming and maybe give one of those trim bags a try. I hate to bastardize my buds after all that hard work but I'm done hand trimming just can't sit that long. Besides I kinda enjoy building stuff and keeps my brain workin.. and the decent trimmers are like 7k plus, I'm sure I can do it for less than a grand... get bored to dam easy.
dude dont let um cut on ya,no shit i know a lot of folks that have and only 1 did it work for ,all the rest slump or in chairs,i have l3-4-5 crushed pinching my nerve at si jiont,then i have 3 in my neck,screw in shoulder,surgery on one knee,all this in one life changing event,when i completly refused surgery on back and neck,texas work comp dumped me,quit paying bills,cut off all drugs,i was addict or am,i hurt to high heaven in mornings for at least 2 hours,i make myself get up and force myself to do some kind of work reguardless of pain,just slow and easy,after a hour of labor i dont even feel all that pain until i set down at night,as long as i can walk aint happening

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You want an RDWC system. Just give me the number of sites I will sit down over it this weekend and put it all together with links to each piece and total costs. That way you know what ur getting. Making sure you have the proper turnover, air pumps that match the stones, ideal flow. All of which you would think you get it a premade system but you don't.

Just say the word lol
i dont care,recirculating probally work better anyway,i sure would give a try,i might be house bond anyway soon,give me something to do,i appreciate it my brother

Top Bottom