basscaptain

basscaptain

Banging out some new beans
20191022 123554
20191022 123559
20191022 123608

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i found a better way,soak in paper towel ziplock in baggy lay right in front of exhaust fan from tent vent had tails over night
I found the similarly. I soak them in distilled water for 16-28hrs whether they pop or not then into damp paper towel or unbleached coffee filter (I soak the gently wring out) then put fold over twice place beans and fold again. Put on a plate and cover with another plate. Lol I then place a wash cloth on my cable box and put the plate on there. Works everytime for me. Then plant tap root facing down.

basscaptain

basscaptain

i found a better way,soak in paper towel ziplock in baggy lay right in front of exhaust fan from tent vent had tails over night
thats the way I have always done it but I'm trying this also......F..K it....... I need More Plants...............................these are the end of the MNSL Beans

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I Live in a concrete jungle. Would love to wake up to that view every day
no you wouldnt,ever time it does rain the weeds are back in full force,then the trees that fall as you see someone is slacking,then you got the epalants and wozzles hahahah,then if your like me and it rains you spend several days picking up glass that previuse drunken owner just threw bottle s to bust every were,oh ya snakes scorpions that crawl under your door were again previuose owner busted door frame ,ya concrete jungle sounds good most days hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats the way I have always done it but I'm trying this also......F..K it....... I need More Plants...............................these are the end of the MNSL Beans
i always but them on my direct tv box,thing went bad about 3 months ago,the new box puts off no heat,dude was surprised the old box made it 10 yrs,said they dont usally last 2 years just from dust in the house and were does it collect,yep around the tv,really does on mine only time it turn on is when the babies tablet needs charged hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you know the way i discribed for your beans and peroxide,works really well ,i sok for about half a day then use fresh ro and drop in there with just a tad of root better and by morning they crack,then in front of the exhaust vent from lights about 12 hours all it took this round

basscaptain

basscaptain

no you wouldnt,ever time it does rain the weeds are back in full force,then the trees that fall as you see someone is slacking,then you got the epalants and wozzles hahahah,then if your like me and it rains you spend several days picking up glass that previuse drunken owner just threw bottle s to bust every were,oh ya snakes scorpions that crawl under your door were again previuose owner busted door frame ,ya concrete jungle sounds good most days hahah
NO it still DOES NOT............................................................. :) lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

NO it still DOES NOT............................................................. :) lol
if you had to weed eat 2.5 acres every 3 months you would consider it,no mowers here,grass has to compete with the rocks and rocks win hands down,no such a thing as grass either,bright side is i walk the whole property throwing out corn daily keeps the deer from fighting,the bucks from chasing the girls and in mean time ever time that nose goes down to pick a kernal of corn up a fresh shoot of grass goes with it,hhahaah they good lawn mowers ,3 times a year i weed eat the whole thing ,takes me 2 1/2 days to do it,this year it been 4 times so far,im a tired lazy old bastard dont you know,finally got that saw running and actually got 3 trees cut into logs,there still laying there,why pickup and stack when they need split right,trying to tell this old ass hen that just bounces off her bean haahah,it got to get a lot cooler before i get that axe and maul out haaha,might even leave it for the oldest boy to do ,he be needing some in couple months haah,my fireplace down stairs is busted were the drunk mentioned above just chunked a log in there and busted the firebrick out a hole about size of basketball hoop ,gotta love them folks ,but again were im at the housing goes pretty high,when im done remoldling this bitch off to colorado i go hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

if you had to weed eat 2.5 acres every 3 months you would consider it,no mowers here,grass has to compete with the rocks and rocks win hands down,no such a thing as grass either,bright side is i walk the whole property throwing out corn daily keeps the deer from fighting,the bucks from chasing the girls and in mean time ever time that nose goes down to pick a kernal of corn up a fresh shoot of grass goes with it,hhahaah they good lawn mowers ,3 times a year i weed eat the whole thing ,takes me 2 1/2 days to do it,this year it been 4 times so far,im a tired lazy old bastard dont you know,finally got that saw running and actually got 3 trees cut into logs,there still laying there,why pickup and stack when they need split right,trying to tell this old ass hen that just bounces off her bean haahah,it got to get a lot cooler before i get that axe and maul out haaha,might even leave it for the oldest boy to do ,he be needing some in couple months haah,my fireplace down stairs is busted were the drunk mentioned above just chunked a log in there and busted the firebrick out a hole about size of basketball hoop ,gotta love them folks ,but again were im at the housing goes pretty high,when im done remoldling this bitch off to colorado i go hahahah
that way you can do it ALL over again.... LOL your not Moving ........

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just another day in paradise. ;-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that way you can do it ALL over again.... LOL your not Moving ........
watch me,if my grand daughter does all her middle and high school there it is free college there of course but hey bis and man jobs are dime a dozen,so she will at the least have a degree ,hell ya my ass can were a coat all year hahaahah

Top Bottom