the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

every time I go to the store I buy extra though so I keep getting more the problem is I don't have anything to go from 1 inch to 3/4 which. 3/4 and 1/2 inch I don't have anyone in stuff that I know where it's at so I'm stuck going to town

basscaptain

basscaptain

I need to get pup food anyway in a couple of things I'm just now going for a couple fittings trust me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

every time I go to the store I buy extra though so I keep getting more the problem is I don't have anything to go from 1 inch to 3/4 which. 3/4 and 1/2 inch I don't have anyone in stuff that I know where it's at so I'm stuck going to town
funny as shit,i buy the stuff because im gonna do it,walk away come back 3 months later cant find it,then when im not looking for it guess what haahah,yep i got shit piled every were and dont know were shut is,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Wonder if I could get a part time job here....
my youngest boy is interviewing for a job in cali right now at lowes hahahah,he moved there about 5 weeks ago,put in apts every were,nothing ,finally got a job and since then has had 4 other interviews ,lowes be a good place to work at least they have insurance ,i think,cant expect nothing else from any job these days,hell full time is now 32 hours a week,so no vaction or insurance,you know the gig,sad thing is they fill the jobs like hot cakes,without paying all them benifits they can hire 2 more folk

Top Bottom