the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

ah cool, did u apply? Nows the time to, they are hiring for Seasonal ... Full and Part Time , benefits are good, Ins is a little high, but most places are these days....great to see u got the water fixed up....nice work brother~
No I didn't
I really think my pass since Beth is going to make it Very Hard for me to get in somewhere like that.....
Going to jail at 50 wasn't Real Kool for the JOB Looking.........

Most people won't even want to hear my side..............

A Part time or full time night gig would work for me though.............

I may just go in and talk to someone after i get looking like a person again 😂

they Just put that sign up......... yesterday

Srenots

Srenots

No I didn't
I really think my pass since Beth is going to make it Very Hard for me to get in somewhere like that.....

get on the website (Careers link) and look what positions they have available at that store before u go....will give an idea of what they are looking for.... u might be surprised that they will hire you, even with some bad sht on ur record... check it out and see what u come up with bro ..... actually, you can apply from home online and they will call u in for interview, easy peasy

basscaptain

basscaptain

Also I never paid for it.....
I e-mailed and never got anything back.....

So I paid them with Pay-Pal

I emailed them the next morning and asked if it wasn't sented could I get my $$$ back...

they returned my $$$$

Sent the unit

I emailed them back and told them I have it....;...

and still NOTHING a week later I used it

Now it's mine screw it

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

No I didn't

Don't mention any of that shit in an interview, none of their business. If they run a background check and it comes up then they might ask, otherwise don't volunteer it.

You got plenty of skills and a lifetime of experience. That's the attitude you need to have on interviews.😉

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya that's why I was thinking for me it would be better to just walk in Clean.....

hand the manger a card... and say I just seen the sign go up... I'm New in town and just looking for some work...........

Maybe be a way to get my foot in the door there, or maybe 1 of the guys buying from there pro desk needs a hand for a few days or something.....

Top Bottom