the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

see Oldy is lurking again....used to be he wouldnt come in this thread.....Hope all good ur way Oldy....Hows ur babies doing....looked great last pic u showed....and what strains are they again... some Swami correct? Hey, Im tryin to be nice here...time to mend up some stupid sht....Im good if u are, dig?

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

see Oldy is lurking again....used to be he wouldnt come in this thread.....Hope all good ur way Oldy....Hows ur babies doing....looked great last pic u showed....and what strains are they again... some Swami correct? Hey, Im tryin to be nice here...time to mend up some stupid sht....Im good if u are, dig?

see....I tried...fuck it man , once an asshole....always an asshole... from here on out ...his name is Mud, this is the 3rd time....Im done tryin to cater to it.... u dont send $1000 worth of beans to someone and they throw em in the trash... must have PTSD real bad.. Fuck You Oldy..... must really suck to be you , sorry ur so fuckin miserable, I wont surround myself with folks like you man... ur Blah Blah is so wore out, cant believe any1 even acknowledges you any more man... be cool, be safe...hope ur buds supply u some killer medicine....u really need it brother ~

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

u know , and I know, that legal dont mean a god dam thing, we been at this sht wayyy too long to blame legal bullsht bro... fuck legal ... as usual....we do what we do because we love the Mighty Weed man...and people that are legal are bitchin about shitty legal weed anyway, and rules and fuckin regulations... its better off doin what u do without that sht, always has, always will be dig?....the best is your own , period ! u know where it came from, and whats been done to it....correct? and no, I didnt know that the Opium didnt pop....missed it man...my bad bro...was really hoping it was gonna run for u.... what about all the others...u still have em?

?????

Srenots

Srenots

sent u the whole batch of the Opium ....how many u try...5? u should have 50 to work with, even more ....it makes no sense brother... u asked me if u should have sent them back, and I said No, I made them for u~ now Im wishing u did, so some of these cool cats could run em... ur a drag and bummer.... Tangled Up in Blue

basscaptain

basscaptain

Bruhhhhhhh I paid like $3.50 a gallon the other day 👎👎👎
I know you all are getting screwed

that is the lowest $$$ of any were around here Most place's are 10-20 cents more so say 2.15 -2.25 or so Dis is 2.69 everywere

when I need gas I all ways go to Crossville cause it's cheaper there..........

basscaptain

basscaptain

Good Morning all
Guess old KC did it last night... I didn't watch it u know but been on the news.....

Man I just hread about Coby B and the crash.............................

Life to Short man you NEVER Know when it's your time..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom