the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

He is the the azz got got me into all this stuff....
sometime I'll give you the whole story... but Beth had been up for 5-6 days I finally had to call the cops, they came to the house this was 3 am or so took her to a motel the day she wanted to come get some stuff .. I drunk back them and told her the only way she was going to get into my house was with a cop.... ( I was nieve) she finnly got a cop to come to the house around 4 pm.. I open the door with bunro next to me he was barking......
1st thing out of the cops months.. Was get your dog under control or I'll shoot him........

I'm sure you can read beteewn the lines... at 49 my live change in mins

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would of bet that case.. But I made a phone call in the holding cell... ( Didn't think about it,this is all new tome) Told beth I was getting bailed out and it's was not a good idea for her to be at my house when I got there, Cause I flit like killing her.....

That was where I screwed up... 100 grand later and 1yr in courts then to jail for 6 months Turned 50 in jail... was a eye opening deal....

But the problems after the fact was unreal........ try living in a house that you own but she has more rights there then you......

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya I did my time, my 3 yrs probation, all the Class because now I'ma wife beater...... then the state of Ca got a hold of me. cause at the end of the day the only change they could use was a Tirest Treat and it's a strike of course ..... well you can't have a contractor that has that on his record going into peoples homes......

for 3 yrs we live together with a no neg reasting order when i was on probation.... I took A LOT of Shit... and Lost everything..... Oh welll ... Fuck It... it's the pass

newh

newh

ive eat one meal a day all my life,i cant work and eat get sick,i went from 286 begin of year to 244 now,didnt change anything other than smaller portions and turned munchies into crunchy veggies is all,not looking like i reach my goal of 200 by new year,so onward threw the fog i do it,mama and i decided not to fall on board with the high price diet food and just diet with foods we love instead,the slower it comes off the slower it comes back,i lost only one pound last week in hospital,so truth be known im not full of shit like everyone says hah ahahahahah
a couple years ago i got to 272 and decided i dont want to be a fat fuck lol,i got down to 254 and that was it .like you i eat just once a day and rarely get takeout any more.i make nice dinners and try to eat veggies lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya I did my time, my 3 yrs probation, all the Class because now I'ma wife beater...... then the state of Ca got a hold of me. cause at the end of the day the only change they could use was a Tirest Treat and it's a strike of course ..... well you can't have a contractor that has that on his record going into peoples homes......

for 3 yrs we live together with a no neg reasting order when i was on probation.... I took A LOT of Shit... and Lost everything..... Oh welll ... Fuck It... it's the pass
like i said it was a one shot thing,it will be alright when you stop all communications or what ever i just speek from heart,im a dumbass ,always have been,but clue lead to clues and im not down for them,i am down for that one scar on your left hand knuckle i have the same damn scar and cant remeber which damn tool does it,hahhahahh the one on my shin is def a jack hammer hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

a couple years ago i got to 272 and decided i dont want to be a fat fuck lol,i got down to 254 and that was it .like you i eat just once a day and rarely get takeout any more.i make nice dinners and try to eat veggies lol
see bro,this is why i really have nothing for science ,all my life doc has stressed the point of 3 meals a day is healthy,now studies are showing 1 meal a day is best around 3 hours before bed and a snack if needed 1 hour before bed hahahah,they just cant make there mind up,tobacco will kill,alchol wont,obesity is diese but anything healthy cost your left nut,what the hell right,well friends get on board now,because it wont just be tobacco for long and the any matter smoked threw the lungs will cause cancer,shit cancer that and this,i want you to seriously think about something,we have drove spikes in or veins for years as pleasure to loose this world,some have been in a closet for years for pleausre of the sex preference,some have just been stupid,explain to me how in just a time alotted era aides just shows up?convenitly at a era of police control and vietnam war,cause folks that what it was ,the rich protested the streets the broke went to die,then all a sudden when every thing mellows out and things start toi chill ,no cure AIDES,folk dieing left and right,But folk with the right money had options,hell with that i get to the nut,just like in the 50's with polo vacine goverment police controled or world with things you cant even see,what happened to aides it still there,but now ecoli,samenola,all kind crazy ass shit,there your science friends,all the mandated vaccines of that era are just about all dead i cant even remember if i was one forced to take it in 1950 it was on the down sling of it all.
HATE ME IF YOU WANT,MY DEFINITION OF SCIENCE
FOLK RUNNING AROUND WITH LITTLE WHITE TRENCH COATS ON IN DIER NEED TO THINK THEY ARE GOD DONT CARE THE LIVES AND AFTERMATH OF THERE PROCESS JUST KEEP SENDING MONEY PLEASE I HAVENT GOT A NUT YET
THATS SCIENCE,not what it is but how to cover it up when it done and who the scape goat next

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Haha, would love to be their with the better half myself. We have a nice little spread here, 49 acres , I can hunt and fish on, some farm animals...cousins and the like.. lol. But all in all good here.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Doc said in a couple years he us going to crack my chest open and give me a tune up. Not looking forward to that., but for the better.
i wouldnt wish it on no one,i got a burning sensation as i breathed in went to see what up come to find out there werent no waiting,i been on borrowed time for a while,but just in last 6 months when i really get busy,i find myself panting and like sucking in fire just figured it was good old triple digit heat and age,i went to my reg doc and screwed around 2 months to get a heart doc apointment,when i did shit went into over drive,im talking first apointment to 4valve open heart surgery in 4 days,went from just a cath to knock him out in a matter of minutes,first 2 day i dont even remember,i feel good far as heart goes,but back and neck injuries from year gone past is wiping the floor wit my ass

Top Bottom