the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

bet that got some frisk in there ass went they went out this morning hahaah,i love snow just never live were there is any,my younger days in dallas i hated it,constrution was my life and snow was no work,and to young and dumb to save money for it which came every year lmao
100% I know......

the news is say were looking at record lows for the next 3 night/days.......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you know i cant think for shit lately ,but what is it called,something like photodrillon or some shit that makes your leaves look blistered,to high of intensity of red,i really not down with all the science,but cfl light will make them stand straight up and vigor to a certain point then they wonder,blue light make them stand up also,blue with slight red will stand them up and build girth if light is more leaning towards the blue ,so just a tad of red for extra strength,but then when you run red lights,they bang off and running and just as cfl lights get to a certain time and start to wonder too,that point right there is were the leaves look like they blister up,what is that called.
im only mention this cause of the veggies,notice this is really effecting them,or some,peppers look great,i believe i would make my own veggie tent were i could regulate that red light more efficent,you dig,even the medicine has the blistering look,so im asking is this a good thing that maybe im doing wrong or am i in the land of unknown again and completly lost again hahahahah,im a stoner what can i say,i could go into several freaking hours of reading to find this out but more fun from friends when they say shut up fool,i swear i seen something along these lines somwere were it was determining yields and such,but like i say im a stoner

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya I think I turned up the lights a little to fast, I need more room........ I'm all ready as high as possible without changing things up....I 'll do something later/ few hrs i don't want the kids out looking for me right now.... adding 5"didn't help either...

the plan was to put all the vegs behind the tents It's set up to be a little garden back there I just need to move the stuff.... Then I was going to just kick azz and get it in here..

I know it's a ZOO...... :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

my problem Now is I have to make this a grow , I have so many diff thing and diff sizes in the same areas... Trying to do diff things......
Outside never had this problem before they just run there crouse more or less....

there a Lot to this indoor stuff

Got to get my shit together... but this was the ONLY way I knew to find out how the light and plants work together in real life

Bro really all this stuff you guys are talking about I don't understand till I see it or do it....

This is WHY I never wanted to Grow indoors and have people do it..... I mean know people that do it....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya I think I turned up the lights a little to fast, I need more room........ I'm all ready as high as possible without changing things up....I 'll do something later/ few hrs i don't want the kids out looking for me right now.... adding 5"didn't help either...

the plan was to put all the vegs behind the tents It's set up to be a little garden back there I just need to move the stuff.... Then I was going to just kick azz and get it in here..

I know it's a ZOO...... :)
thats what i was getting at,i know i read it somewere,but not sure myself,ive heard you can actually manipulate your plants by the amount of each witout actual intensity meaning power to do it,reason i asked is when you stand back and look at them there is a def point were you can see were something else was introduced and was curious if this is what you were doing,im a dumb ass with shit like this,so by no means at all do i know what im talking about.
on the other hand ive noticed that plants started under a higher blue spectrum have a thinner stalk coming from base of soil ,were there is a tad bit more red the stalks are more thicker,ive always run blue,be MH or t5ho or led and have been question the flip flop of lights and when to do so,i always run them until veg is over in my mind not the plant

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thats what i was getting at,i know i read it somewere,but not sure myself,ive heard you can actually manipulate your plants by the amount of each witout actual intensity meaning power to do it,reason i asked is when you stand back and look at them there is a def point were you can see were something else was introduced and was curious if this is what you were doing,im a dumb ass with shit like this,so by no means at all do i know what im talking about.
on the other hand ive noticed that plants started under a higher blue spectrum have a thinner stalk coming from base of soil ,were there is a tad bit more red the stalks are more thicker,ive always run blue,be MH or t5ho or led and have been question the flip flop of lights and when to do so,i always run them until veg is over in my mind not the plant

The university of Michigan had tested the old which is better? HPS or MH? For plant growth.

They determined that HPS was best for fastest and most profuctive growth through the cycle and that MH is muh slower.

And my old favorite breeder agrees and only used HPS.

Me however. I have low ceilings in this old house. It was really an old lake cabin that has been converted. I need more compact plants. So t-5 at 6500k or Metal Halide and now ceramic metal halide are best to keep plants shorter.

But boy do they take off in flower when the hps hits them.

basscaptain

basscaptain

hell the other day I was thinking I need to top the JH to slow it down but I can't put it though more... I have all ready hit them hard for being the only few beans that I got to go out of 100 :( ...

Ps I almost gave up.... but it's not in me.........

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

hell the other day I was thinking I need to top the JH to slow it down but I can't put it though more... I have all ready hit them hard for being the only few beans that I got to go out of 100 :( ...

Ps I almost gave up.... but it's not in me.........

Man I didnt know you dropped that many beans. It was the temp out there?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

side note:: got a e-mail form her the other day.. think she has finally hit rock bottom.... Sound like she's going back to WV to her Moms
i dont get into family affairs ,so this is a one shot opinoion my bro,dont hate me.
you love this girl you already know it,she has problems too,we all do ever damn one of us,we all depend on a crutch just humans ,it what we do,we argue and yell and scream, next day we tickle each other ass again,without it becomes boring,there was a atrraction that brought you both together and still is a bond or neither of you would even talk but you do,one or the other is waiting for the i told you so point and break weak, not gonna happen if it does because of the crutch,that said me and mama been together 40 yrs,in that 40 yrs i cant count arguments on one hand and most of them was over the kids,the sucess of marriage and cometment is this,equlity bro,she dont have a job of tending to you same for you,you do dishes laundry cooking all that shit,there are no your our my chores kinda thing,when i need clothes i do the whole house no question,same dishs and such,equlity we all strive thats all,for some reason thats women work or man work always come to mind,that mind is what takes equlity away,dog puke on the floor that not a his or her thing it who came across it first hahahahah ya sometime there be ninja looking around corners for each other when you know it gonna happen hahaha,getting busted doing it is whats fun.
no telling her this and her no telling you do that,no your turn for diaper duty none all that shit,think back when you both enjoyed what brought you together,it wasnt you doing all outside stuff her inside,because even though outside stuff is more laboring dont even hold a candle to inside stuff,especailly when kids are involved,so when we detail things in that manner,it becomes work,hell i work for the man,home i work for me and she does,im like a kid that never grew up when im home,aint shit for me to walk around a corner and slap her on the ass and run,cause she a coming hahah.same for her reach around no were and pluck a old man eye brow hair bothering her,hurts like hell little shit,but this is my meaning,that attachment that bond is why you know each other,i had the same problem as her,i hit rock bottom too,and that bottom will always be there,we both choice it to be,but lesson learned mama didny give up on me,just let me rant and rave let me slam that head again a rock several times,but was there for suport,bro your girl needs your suport hell yall argue and shit,so what you do the same for family members even work friends,what the difrence,it all talk,you argue over money over wants and needs so what,that is life my friend because even them hams born with a slver spoon in mouth arent happy,this much i know and stake my life on is this,without each other is a scarry son bitch,i dont give shit if im hated that is something,were some dont have haters,gaters even folk that wont even look there way,lonesome is rock bottom brother,unfortunatly we dont find that until it really hits right between the eye.
hell i could ramble on for hours,what im saying dont just let her go she needs you and same for you,commitment isnt great freaking sex or what ever your pleasure,commitment is waking up to bad breath and farting getting out of bed ,but the eyes opening gazing at each other,why not bring her up them woods and both yall be free,might just work out for your ass and all else build her a room and you have your own,dont have to be sex,her cooking for you or her share a life and enjoy picking at each other if nothing else,take away all them burdens ,bet your shock and go right back to that gleem that brought you together in first place,anyway hard justice bro,i just have to say and only do once,ive lost more friends over there realationships,so if i went past my boundry sorry bro but when you sit back and think you will agree it nothing but heart love bro

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I put the sad face cause this is so true.... How can you work something you have no clue on what it will do???

I always adjust even an inch up or down to see flat happy leaves is the goal.

I see so many grows with brand new expensive lighting and sad droopy leaves from too much led.

Latest posts

Top Bottom