the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

AM you know I'm going to need help setting those up for the 1st time after I try and screw it up....LOL

oldman I'm still waiting on you too... you see your on vac and it's costing me $$$$$...LOL
You bet brother. The temp one can be a bit of a pita but once you do it once you golden. My only complaint is the time starts when you set it. It's not clock type settings.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I grew up skiing in banff, big white and Jasper. I tried snowboarding once and only once... swapped a buddy on the slopes at marmot basin.Put my bottom teeth through my lip within 5 fuckin mins and I do mean through. Started ok till the board started to spin so my back was to the slope. Caught the back edge. Few up and came down on my back with my knees to the face... Fuck snowboarding lol last one I ever tried. I skied so many years I really miss that though.

Well i face planted my first day. Steep learning curve on the edges. And caught an edge trying to 180 a roller bump and gave myself a concussion.

Rode down to the ski shop. Bought a helmet. Went right back up. 3 weeks trying again 3 times a week at copper mountain and i could follow my friends up to the fun stuff and rice in the woods. Speed came gradually. I love snowboarding. Screw hard boots and poles. We basically rode in street clothes for summit county.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

AM you know I'm going to need help setting those up for the 1st time after I try and screw it up....LOL

oldman I'm still waiting on you too... you see your on vac and it's costing me $$$$$...LOL

Hey this thread is super helpful for set up.

Moshmen

Moshmen

my second favorite fish is crappie,love um fried in mustard served on fried eggs hahahah,hands down nothing better than fresh water trout right here,dont car how served bring um hahahahh,black bass a big no no in texas always has been like some kind of specail fish,they good but not on a plate with lobster and shrimp hahahah
One of the few things I miss from up north are the fresh pan fish !!! Blue gill rule.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hey this thread is super helpful for set up.

ty

Moshmen

Moshmen

I miss the winter wonderland of dry not so cold sunny days with tons of powder from last nights 3’ storm. I could snowboard at 12,000ft. In a base layer and a snowboard jacket and be comfortable.

Here winter is wet harsh and nasty for the most part. Looks pretty though.

I grew up in Michigan and was there for the blizzard in 78 I remember those great winter days ! Crisp clean cold air lots of sunshine!
If it was still like that I might not of left ! Now it’s 5 months of blah!!!
I’ll post some pictures of the sun for you boys ! Lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Little extra help
i tell ya what id do bro,just my opinion,but all your plants are in veg,block off dogs on one end and bring them bitchs inside the house,interupting the light cycle in veg want hurt a damn thing as long as you get them back on track a couple weeks before any flip,shit sit on every thing bounce lights all over the place,jail dont have no dark spots you slept fine,you loose any ,oh well just more experience curve some were else,boy you keep on they be splitting your damn chest open too,you will get this shit it only complicated if you make it such,man up get butt naked and boots on get them damn plants in the house hhahaah gotta do it like a man though ,just saying video would be great too hahahahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my tent right now is 61 degress ,they love cold at times too,just keep bottom of pots and cups off cold floor,they also dont eat much only what they want when cold ,mama feed these plants day i went in hospital what was that 2 weeks ago,there still thriving and cold but like a energizer bunny ticking,these little things teach you what others cant what will or wont work

basscaptain

basscaptain

lol I didn't sleep in jail.. I took the deal cause everyone said I would be out in 2 weeks on a early kick..... LOL ..LMFAO

My deal was up state and I took up state cause after the 3 yrsI could go back to the judge and have it ( can't spell the word) but covered where it doesn't show to a boss.. But it does to cops and etc...

anyway Mrs Johnson the person that ran the jail and workers, seen that I had no record, So I did every day of my time and run the works Block.....7 days a week... 35 cents aday.....
Big Money.........LOL
I will say I could of had it worst but f..k me..... I got SCREWED BARE BACK on that whole Deal.......

then to top it off I made a permoise to her dad I would take care of her and he died when I was locked up.....
there's 2 Beths.. the 1 that I took out on a date... >> the one on junk..........

I have her stuff thats left in the trailer when she gets her act together she has a start at less.... I also pay her cell bill so she always has a phone to her Mom.......

Bro this shop isn't that warn either lol but I'm fixing that.. I have to get to town then I 'll get them in here ......

basscaptain

basscaptain

don't say that about the heart... My oldist brother went to bed at 51, 1 night and never got up... He lived out in TX in the middle of know where, around astuin/Motorlia is where he work..... and died before they could get to him...... his eyes were good..

My other brother and sis is liglla Blind and thats why I had to move back to ca to take care of Dad, since they couldn't..... so my eye's are ok but I have High blood pressure and I will not go to the doc......

Top Bottom