the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Not making it to town till tomorrow morning.. I got to make a list of stuff that I got it get to fix my water it blew the pre-filter right off the uptake on the whale 2 so I'll have to replace that build a box in there have a flood light an old flood light 90 water to keep that warm never thought it was going to be this cold good thing I buried all that s*** or I'd be in trouble had a couple other spots that pop to like at the water spot for the dogs but I'll fix it all in the next few days good thing I know somebody that can do some of this s***

basscaptain

basscaptain

There is nine here on the plant that fell the THC bomb it's just not going to grow fast the other one that's a week behind or two weeks behind that I think some mail it's already past the one that was the original

basscaptain

basscaptain

Light stand and t5@6500k is here... 4fter... maybe I should send it back..... lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just turned the dimmer down last night, I'm around 55% with the ir/SUV going also

basscaptain

basscaptain

won't be able to mess with it till tomorrow night... need to get to town in the am as soon as the sun starts going up, that way The pups can go out.... and stay till I get back.... I got a list and the truck bed will be FULL :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Am I think this was from your link...301h. Ty

From what i was saying on the other thread the original quantum boards had a different layout of diodes than the other boards but the rspec looks the same on the hlg site and kingbrite. Used to look different.

So it doesnt matter anymore i guess. All using same boards. Makes HLG the biggest ripoff out there in my opinion. They could do it for 2/3 of their price easy and still enjoy success.

At least maybe include an actual lamp with the parts?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

From what i was saying on the other thread the original quantum boards had a different layout of diodes than the other boards but the rspec looks the same on the hlg site and kingbrite. Used to look different.

So it doesnt matter anymore i guess. All using same boards. Makes HLG the biggest ripoff out there in my opinion. They could do it for 2/3 of their price easy and still enjoy success.

At least maybe include an actual lamp with the parts?
The only reason to go hlg I can see anymore is they are north american and for some reason that makes me feel like my warranty means more and I can call them easily... Is that worth the price tag.... 😕 I like to justify it to myself lol. But future I will use kingbright.

Latest posts

Top Bottom