the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ooooo. I would have grabbed that too. Need a work bench in the basement.
right mama complians like hell ,but dont when the money saved,im the worst at lawn mowers hahahah,ive fix for almoet nothing and sell for almost nothing keep me buzy,the new zero turns have every one throwing away riders and most just need a carb clean,i need anothe round tank about 20 gal to finish my fire box for my pit,if i even can now,hhahahaah barbq and hot pepepers around these parts hahahah

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
thats some good clean steel ,i hate that spitting shit from 6013 rods,i prefer 6010 burns hotter and dont splaterr as much

I'll have to try some, I've been using up a box of 6013 and quite like it but I need to run it at fairly low voltage to not spatter, it's great for welding thin stuff without burning through, but over 3/16" or so I want more penetration and heat.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Might need a makeshift dome. They will enjoy temps of about 80 and high humidity like 90%+

Spades and off to bed bro... Hope they work out.... Easier on the wallet and once you get some mom's you can really start pumping it out
got a done/clone box coming on monday.. maybe sat,,,, should of be here with the light and stand but it's late.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom